PDA

View Full Version : BOG ordering in advance

andypooh
07-29-2014, 10:41 AM
We might want to order our lunch in advance. However, we have picky kids who want no sauce on their pasta. Can this be done if we order our lunch in advance or should we wait until we are there? Thanks

25 days to go :)
:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-29-2014, 11:10 AM
If you'd like to have it all ordered in advance, you can make some changes to the menu. However, it really doesn't take too long to order once you're there, so it may be easier.

To order in advance with changes, pick the item and then choose to "modify" it. There will be a list of "standard" modifications you can make, such as leaving off some sauces, etc. We just ordered and left the mayo off DD's sandwich.

I'm pretty sure they confirm your order once you arrive as well, so you'll have a chance to mention it then as well.

paymerich
07-29-2014, 02:11 PM
I would pre-order less picky kids :) . When I was a kid ...

seriously
They can almost always quickly make with out certain ingredients , I have gotten better results doing the modification at normal ordering. Think about it , you preorder you kids special pasta , it may be sitting under a heat lamp for quite a while before you even get there.