PDA

View Full Version : Water parks and magic bands

BrerGnat
07-29-2014, 09:24 AM
Does anyone know if I buy water park tickets in advance online (not doing any major parks this time), can I link them to our Magic Bands? We just got our MBs in the mail and I wanted to have our water park tickets linked up with them before we leave home.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-05-2014, 08:56 AM
I would think so. Once you have the tickets, add them to your MDE account, and I would assume they would be available on the MB.

Now, I haven't actually tried it (so you'll have to let us know if it worked), but it makes sense.

tsantillo
08-11-2014, 03:51 PM
We did waterparks only a couple of weeks ago. We purchased the Fl Resident Waterparks after 2 passes online the day before we left home. The printout said to pick up our tickets at will call. I was confused by that, assuming the tickets would attach to our magic bands, so why would I have to wait at will call to get tickets? Well, we did as we were told and I'm glad we did. The cast member had to check our IDs and key in our personal information and then activate the tickets on our bands.

If you've purchased your tickets with a better time window before your trip, they may link up in MDE. But if they are FL Resident, you may still need to have a cast member verify your ID.

ransam
08-17-2014, 12:11 AM
speaking of the water parks, I was wondering, are they open in late November or are they closed for the holiday.
if they are open, do they decorate for the holidays?

Capt_redshirt
08-17-2014, 12:23 AM
speaking of the water parks, I was wondering, are they open in late November or are they closed for the holiday.
if they are open, do they decorate for the holidays?

Typhoon lagoon is closed oct 26 to jan 3 and blizzard beach is closed jan 4 to march 14 I don't know if they do anything for the holidays my guess with all the water around its not much