PDA

View Full Version : Carrot Cake Shake at Sci-Fi Diner

TheHD
07-27-2014, 07:28 PM
Anyone who is a carrot cake fan like myself, especially DW's delicious carrot cakes, has got to try the carrot cake shake at the Sci-Fi Diner. It was deliciously amazing. Best dessert I had on our recent trip.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-28-2014, 11:44 AM
Carrot Cake Shake? I've never heard of that before!

Was it drinkable (like a shake) or more like eating a yummy mix of ice cream and carrot cake batter?

(this sounds like something we may like)

hoop de do
07-28-2014, 12:34 PM
Can't wait.
Liquid, solid or intravenous - I will try it.
:eat:

TheHD
07-29-2014, 06:40 PM
Yes, it's definitely a seasonal thing. Probably lasts as long as the summer Frozen show at Hollywood. My server mentioned that the shake is inline with the Frozen promotion.

It's a thick shake, but very drinkable. The only chunks are walnut toppings, but they won't clog your straw until the end :mickey:

ransam
08-08-2014, 06:38 AM
WOW. that sounds awesome. If you haven't tried it the carrot cake cookies are really good too.

Melanie
08-08-2014, 10:14 AM
Oh my! :sick: LOL!

My mother apparently made one heck of a carrot cake. But I can't get over vegetables....in a cake!?!?! Yuck. :blush:

NJGIRL
08-13-2014, 03:03 PM
That shake sounds so good....Speaking of that at the DHS bakery they have two soft carrot cake cookies held together with cream cheese frosting in the middle. I get one each visit and they are so good.:thumbsup:

#1donaldfan
08-14-2014, 12:04 PM
They sound great !!:mickey:

TheHD
10-12-2014, 08:21 PM
That shake sounds so good....Speaking of that at the DHS bakery they have two soft carrot cake cookies held together with cream cheese frosting in the middle. I get one each visit and they are so good.:thumbsup:

Sorry for the late reply, but that sounds delicious. I don't remember seeing it there, but I'll make a note for next trip.