PDA

View Full Version : Earl of Sandwich Question

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-27-2014, 05:42 PM
How are the desserts here?

Capt_redshirt
07-27-2014, 06:04 PM
their brownies and blondies(when available) are really good the cookies im not a big fan of but i like a softer cookie then what they offer.

TheHD
07-27-2014, 07:24 PM
I agree, eat there for the sandwiches and then head to Ghiardelli's for the dessert. We just did this. You can't beat their sandwiches and the shake at Ghiradelli's was amazing.

Capt_redshirt
07-27-2014, 07:50 PM
I agree, eat there for the sandwiches and then head to Ghiardelli's for the dessert. We just did this. You can't beat their sandwiches and the shake at Ghiradelli's was amazing.

I agree as well but if you need something to go at least the brownies they make contain ghirardelli chocolate

Katzateer
07-28-2014, 08:32 AM
The brownies are the same as the ones you can buy in the mix at Walmart. Very good but I pass on them at Earl since I can get them at home.

Love the idea of just getting the sandwiches there and the desserts at GHiradelli. :thumbsup:

We normally get the sandwiches then go through the chocolate shop to get our free chocolate square sample for dessert.

Can't wait to get an original in 3 weeks!!:cloud9:

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-29-2014, 08:19 AM
thanks for the replies, personally I don't care not a big sweets person unless its something special but my mom is a sweets addict and she wanted to know.:thumbsup:

steamboat willy
07-29-2014, 11:24 AM
Here You Go:

Desserts

Bread Pudding $2.49

Brownie Cream Sandwiches - Vanilla, chocolate or peanut butter $2.49

Chocolate Pudding $2.49

Cookie Bites - Chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin or sugar $3.99

Cupcakes $2.49

Fresh Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies - Chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin or sugar $1.99

Fresh Fruit Cup $2.99 small, 4.49 large

Ice Cream Sandwiches - Vanilla, sttrawberry or chocolate $3.29

Jello $1.99

Strawberry Shortcake $2.99

Triple Chocolate Brownie Bites $3.99

Triple Chocolate Brownies $2.29

Sylvia
07-29-2014, 05:56 PM
Thank you Steamboat Willy for your detailed response. I usually don't have dessert with my Earl's meals, but I may have to consider adding one to my next meal:secret:, after seeing all of the choices.

missastrocat
07-30-2014, 10:50 AM
I love sweets and LOVE the cupcakes there at EoS. I've even purchased a few extra cupcakes for when I get home and still want a treat from disney (in addition to disney rice crispy treats).

I don't know what it is about the cupcakes there, but I love the flavoring, moistness, and the icing. Yummy for sure!

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-03-2014, 07:53 PM
Bread pudding hmmm how is that? We are 90 minutes from New Orleans so we are used to really good bread pudding ....
Thanks for the responses, we may get the icecream