PDA

View Full Version : New Haunted Mansion Merchandise Coming Soon!

Patricia
07-25-2014, 04:26 PM
From Disney parks Blog: Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager -

At the beginning of June, I shared with you a first look at artwork created for a whole new line of Haunted Mansion authentic merchandise coming this fall to Disney Parks. Today, I’m beyond excited to give you a look at actual items we’ve created using that artwork. The toughest part for me was selecting which of the more than 100 new items to showcase in this story. Here is a look at some of my favorite things.

I’ll start with apparel which will include both long and short-sleeved options for women, men and children. I think my favorite new shirts are the ones that resemble the Cast Member costumes from the attraction. Some of the shirts will also include a glow-in-the-dark element.

For accessories, Guests will soon find several new jewelry items including awesome bat stanchion earrings. I particularly like the women’s shoes that use the infamous purple wallpaper pattern from the attraction. That wallpaper pattern will also be used on three new Dooney & Bourke items. You may recall the first Dooney & Bourke handbag we released last fall as seen in this story. That original handbag will return with the three new items this fall. All the new items will have a purple colored liner not red like the first incarnation.

The home décor team will add to their assortment of amazing things I first shared in February 2013. The original nine items were incredibly detailed and these new items follow in that tradition. This fall, Guests will find new drink ware, dinnerware (plates, bowls, wine glasses), figurines, bookends, cloth napkins, table mats, and much more. I love the beautiful urn, and the bat stanchion ice cube tray will soon be making ice cubes in my freezer at home.
Look for these items in select locations at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts in the coming months. Select items will also be carried on our Disney Parks online store.
Which items do you want to follow you home? Please share in the comments below.

VWL Mom
07-25-2014, 05:19 PM
I'd love to see a HM shop similar to the one at DL. We did a couple things but would have gotten more if we had the luggage space. My boys will be happy to know it will soon be at MK.

vallerii
07-25-2014, 10:36 PM
I am THRILLED!
Glad they gave me a few months advance notice to budget. haha.

kbean
07-30-2014, 01:21 PM
What a disappointment. Some things are cool. But if its like the HM merchandise that came out last year, itll be cheaply made and over priced. Ill wait a few months again for the stuff to hit the outlet. It all ends up there.

The one thing that they did make awesome was the HM throw.... but for 55 bucks it isnt big enough.

I hope the store has a cool true disney HM atmosphere to it. Cant wait to see it.

Wish they come through with the HM themed hotel rooms.

TikiLounger
09-30-2014, 09:47 AM
Oh! I just posted on another thread that I want the Dooney & Bourke Food and Wine Festival bag. I'm changing my mind. I now want the Haunted Mansion version. I love the wallpaper pattern! I'm going to be visiting for my anniversary this year. I know what I'm hinting for!

i'm grumpy
09-30-2014, 11:13 AM
I've seen several new items on ebay. I'm broke, so can't pay the inflated prices. :(

TheVBs
10-02-2014, 07:09 AM
Fun stuff!

i'm grumpy
10-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Does anyone know how much the cake topper is? The bride plush? Thanks

i'm grumpy
10-11-2014, 09:15 AM
:( The cast of HM characters T is selling out on line.