PDA

View Full Version : Pre- trip August trip- Stephanie and me!

Katzateer
07-25-2014, 12:42 PM
It has been awhile since my youngest has gotten to go for a week trip to WDW. We either could go late August before her college classes start back up. Or the first week of January. I didn't want to go in January since my husband and I are going in December ( our first stay at Shades of Green). We had some family issues come up that would occur in late August so instead of dealing with a long, stressful driving trip I snatched up a cheap room and air fare deal. Problem solved. Can't go to the wedding since we have other plans. Call me weak, but I can't deal with my homeless brother and my mom's Alzemiers and nursing home and relatives pulling me in all different directions. Add to that, driving through Ohio and trying to visit friends in the town we lived in for 20 years. I really miss our little town and friends. Not going there is easier than just a few hours rushing round to cover all we would want to do. I find as I get older, I can say No a little easier and go the less stressful route. On to the plans. Stephanie gave me her list and I think we will get it all done. If not, it will still be a good time!

Katzateer
07-25-2014, 12:53 PM
Arrival day- we have a late afternoon flight. Stephanie does not like to get up early to travel and the first non- stop flight that wasn't at 8am was at 4pm. We won't get into MCO until after 6 and POP hopefully by 7:30pm. We probably will walk over to AoA to eat after getting settled in our room or go to DTD. I was thinking of heading over to the studios and watching the Frozen fireworks from outside the park. Then back to our room- early park day the next morning :thumbsup:

1st day- Epcot opens at 8am. Lunch FP+ at BOG, FP for 7DMT and PP. 3 pm MK parade. Early dinner at Kona's, more MK and Wishes viewing at California Grill with dessert.

Katzateer
07-25-2014, 01:07 PM
2nd day- AK opens at 8 am, FlameTree when opens for lunch, back to MK. ( I love the new parade), Epcot LeCellier then either Epcot or Studios for fireworks.

3rd day- MK early, Kona's late breakfast, Garden Grill dinner, fireworks at Epcot or studios

4th day- whatever park we want to start with, Sci Fi for dinner, TSM, Frozen activities, either MK or Studios for fireworks

5th day- Studios early, TSM , park hop for favorites, probably MK for 3pm parade, Prime Time at studios for dinner, VILLIAN party!!

Flight home at noon so probably check out by 9am

MizMissy
07-25-2014, 01:17 PM
Sounds like a great trip. Lots of park hopping and I love to park hop.

Please remember to report back to us on the trip, especially the Villians Party!

Have fun!

Mickey'sGirl
07-25-2014, 01:21 PM
Sounds great and I hope you have a great time! I can't wait to hear about the party!

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-25-2014, 01:47 PM
Have a great time

faline
07-25-2014, 03:23 PM
Enjoy your trip! Your plans sound great!

yjgirl32
07-25-2014, 05:11 PM
Sounds great. We too are going late August. Have a magical trip.

mamatedd
07-25-2014, 05:24 PM
Sounds wonderful! I LOVE the new FoF parade too! I don't think I could tire of it! Can't wait to hear about the party! Have a great trip!

honeybear
07-26-2014, 12:43 AM
Great plans! Enjoy!

KylesMom
07-27-2014, 12:22 AM
If anyone needs this getaway, it is you! I am glad that you are saying no to some of the pressures and YES to time with Stephanie in Disney. Your plans look wonderful ... enjoy them! :mickey:

Dopey's Girl
07-31-2014, 12:08 PM
That sounds like a great trip! I'm glad you and Stephanie are getting a whole week together!

SBETigg
07-31-2014, 12:14 PM
I would love to do a mother-daughter trip with my girl. And she just turned 21! Sometimes, I just can't believe I'm the mother of two adults. This is great for you and Stephanie. A little planning, and a little go with the flow. Perfect.

cer
07-31-2014, 12:23 PM
2nd day- AK opens at 8 am, FlameTree when opens for lunch, back to MK. ( I love the new parade), Epcot LeCellier then either Epcot or Studios for fireworks.

If you end with Studios...that's 4 Parks-1 Day! :mickey:

Nice!

hauntedmansiongirl
08-05-2014, 02:41 AM
Can't wait to hear all about your trip! Esp. The Villians Party!!! :mickey:

princessgirls
08-06-2014, 02:16 PM
Enjoy it all!

Sounds like a great trip you have planned!

Julie:mickey: