PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my FP+ email for BOG

Katzateer
07-25-2014, 09:02 AM
About 3 weeks out from our WDW trip, I finally got an email last night. When the 30 day from arrival date came and went, I wasn't expecting to get the FP+ option. Now my advanced dining plans are complete!:thumbsup::mickey::cloud9:

BriarRose0708
07-25-2014, 09:17 AM
Yay, hope you enjoy your meal there!! I'm hoping to try it in October.

joonyer
07-25-2014, 12:55 PM
Just so everyone will know, you don't have to have an email invite to book a FP+ for lunch at BOG. Anyone with a Disney resort reservation number can do it.

VacationDisney
07-25-2014, 01:00 PM
We are looking forward to trying BOG for the first time on our upcoming trip:mickey:

We we very surprised we got dinner reservations as we were unable to get dinner reservations on our last trip to WDW this past December!

BOG.....here we come:number1:

Katzateer
07-25-2014, 01:17 PM
Just so everyone will know, you don't have to have an email invite to book a FP+ for lunch at BOG. Anyone with a Disney resort reservation number can do it.

I tryed several times and couldn't get one. Glad the FP+ email came. I was disappointed we may not get a lunch there ( and I wasn't waiting in a long line since it wouldn't be my first visit ).

Katzateer
07-25-2014, 01:19 PM
We are looking forward to trying BOG for the first time on our upcoming trip:mickey:

We we very surprised we got dinner reservations as we were unable to get dinner reservations on our last trip to WDW this past December!

BOG.....here we come:number1:.

Good for you!:thumbsup: Still haven't been able to get a dinner but lunch will be fine. Enjoy!:cloud9:

DizneyRox
07-25-2014, 01:34 PM
I tryed several times and couldn't get one. Glad the FP+ email came. I was disappointed we may not get a lunch there ( and I wasn't waiting in a long line since it wouldn't be my first visit ).
They seem to be opening up the booking window at odd times. Sweet spot seems to be around 3 weeks or so I heard. So, it's possible the dates you wanted weren't opened before maybe?

mydisneygirls
07-25-2014, 03:22 PM

How do you book one without an invite? I called Disney and they told me you can only book it if you receive an email from them! We are 4 weeks out.

DizneyRox
07-25-2014, 07:06 PM
How do you book one without an invite? I called Disney and they told me you can only book it if you receive an email from them! We are 4 weeks out.
Beourguestlunch dot Disney dot go dot com

Enter your all numeric hotel reservation and find a date. They open the dates up about three weeks before, so you won't find do anything now.

steamboat willy
08-06-2014, 12:37 PM
Just to add...Our Resort Reservation # has XYZ Letters in it and that is NOT the 12 DIGIT Reservation number you need. We did make a dining reservation at OHANA's for our Anniversary. The 12 Digit numbers ONLY associated with this reservation got us registered on the Be Our Guest site. No need for a email invite to dine with the Beast but you do need to to BOG Lunch FastPass Website.

garthbarth1
08-14-2014, 06:18 PM
Where do I find this 12 digit reservation number? Looking at my info from Disney, I only see one with letters??:confused:
Thanks for any help!

steamboat willy
08-17-2014, 11:53 AM
Where do I find this 12 digit reservation number? Looking at my info from Disney, I only see one with letters??:confused:
Thanks for any help!

If you have a table reservation anywhere, it should be there. I emailed Debbie @ MJ and she sent it to me, then I found it beside my OHANA's reservation on My Disney Experience. If not, you can call Disney or where you made your reservation and I understand they can give it to you. Hope that Helps!

mickeys_princess_mom
08-17-2014, 12:19 PM
You can go to MDE and HOVER over check in online, but don't do it. In the lower left of your screen you should see the number.

garthbarth1
08-22-2014, 09:57 AM
Thanks so much but no luck for me. I typed in the 12 digit number next to one of my reservations for another restaurant and it didn't take it. Hovered over the check in online and nothing appeared in the left hand corner...not sure what to do now??