PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP ticket date change

Mitzie
07-24-2014, 05:33 PM
We know that MNSSHP tickets are non-refundable. Can one call though and change which party they would like to attend?

faline
07-24-2014, 05:38 PM
Maybe. I was once able to change the date of my party tickets because I had a miserable head cold on the date I was scheduled to attend. I asked for another day but that day was unavailable. Disney worked with me and we settled on an alternative date that had availability and worked for us. I was very grateful as I had said I would attend with our original tickets if I needed to but would much rather have returned to our room to go to bed!!

I think it might depend on your reasons for wanting to change your tickets.

Mitzie
07-24-2014, 05:48 PM
Nothing as bad as an illness. We just thought it would work better on a different night. We didn't know that since we don't get hard tickets any longer if it was easy enough to change the dates. We were curious on whether the party tickets would show up on our bands. They are listed with our other stuff on our DME page.

faline
07-24-2014, 05:49 PM
Nothing as bad as an illness. We just thought it would work better on a different night. We didn't know that since we don't get hard tickets any longer if it was easy enough to change the dates. We were curious on whether the party tickets would show up on our bands. They are listed with our other stuff on our DME page.

Well, it certainly wouldn't hurt to ask!!

Mitzie
07-24-2014, 05:56 PM
With all the new system we will be the guinea pigs. I will find out and post here for all the fine folks at Intercot.

Strmchsr
07-25-2014, 08:45 AM
With all the new system we will be the guinea pigs. I will find out and post here for all the fine folks at Intercot.

It is possible, but it seems to be at the discretion of the cast member. They sometimes will do it, but not always, which is why I usually don't buy party tickets until we arrive (plus, if it sells out we wouldn't want to be there anyway. It's gotten too crowded as is).

Mitzie
07-27-2014, 07:18 PM
We had to go through a couple of different CM's but we were able to move the MNSSHP tickets from Sunday the 26th to Friday the 24th. We used to have E-tickets. The new ones had to be will call. They said we can possibly get the guest service desk at our resort to print those for us. All the CM's we worked with were so sweet and helpful.

pixiesmimi
08-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Since the tickets are non refundable but on MDE it says they can be transferred, can they be transferred to someone who is not in our group on MDE? We had to cancel our trip in Sept and I have two tickets to MNSSHP for Sept 23rd. I hate for them to go unused (and us lose the money) if they can be transferred to someone who needs them. I have asked around and none of our family or friends can go that week.