PDA

View Full Version : Officially 30 Days Out!

honeybear
07-23-2014, 04:09 AM
The countdown begins. It has been so long for me, I am excited. I do have a question, do you know where I can find a checklist? I think I have everything covered, but it has been a while and things have changed. I don't want to miss or forget anything.

faline
07-23-2014, 07:05 AM
What sort of checklist are you looking for? One to help you plan the trip or one for packing for your trip?

Goofeygal
07-23-2014, 07:48 AM
Have a great time.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-23-2014, 08:14 AM
congratulations, we are 98 days out....are you talking about a packing checklist? I know some of the planning guides have checklists at the front, not sure but I'm guessing there is one on this site under info central. Take a look

honeybear
07-23-2014, 11:24 AM
I should have been more clear. Yes things to pack. Especially for one traveling with a Three year old and a five year old. Specifically, things to put in their bags to keep them busy. Not really personal packing items.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-23-2014, 11:36 AM
I looked under info central and there are suggestions on what to pack and things to bring for an infant/toddler...:mickey:

faline
07-23-2014, 12:47 PM
One tip on packing clothes for infant/toddler is to put each complete outfit in a separate plastic bag which allows you to just grab a bag each morning (and potentially a second bag to bring with you for any needed outfit changes during the day).

honeybear
07-23-2014, 01:34 PM
I looked under info central and there are suggestions on what to pack and things to bring for an infant/toddler...:mickey:

Thanks!

honeybear
07-23-2014, 01:34 PM
One tip on packing clothes for infant/toddler is to put each complete outfit in a separate plastic bag which allows you to just grab a bag each morning (and potentially a second bag to bring with you for any needed outfit changes during the day).

That is a good one! Might try that! Thanks Faline!