PDA

View Full Version : BOG FP question

minnie04
07-21-2014, 10:57 AM
I haven't been able to get a FP yet, but I'm trying. lol my question is I have 5 people in my party on the resort reservation, BUT only 2 of us want to get FP for BOG lunch. Is there a way to knock down our party size to see if we can get the FP? It automatically selects all 5 of us when I log in. :mickey:

clarkee
07-21-2014, 08:07 PM
On the page that pre-selects all of your party it indicates that you will be able to reduce the party size further into the reservation.

SassyMadhatter
07-23-2014, 02:56 AM
I thought the fast pass for Be Our Guest was by invitation email only? I didn't see it when I made my fast pass choices?:confused:

DizneyRox
07-23-2014, 05:59 AM
I thought the fast pass for Be Our Guest was by invitation email only? I didn't see it when I made my fast pass choices?:confused:
There's a 'trick' to getting getting it. It's not a choice on the regular MDE website, special URL and just put in your hotel reservation.

VWL Mom
07-23-2014, 07:08 AM
From the BOG site:

You can reduce your party size upon arrival to the restaurant.

minnie04
07-23-2014, 08:53 AM
Thanks, I'm still waiting to see if I get the email :fingers: then I will see who really wants to go or not.. :mickey:

DizneyRox
07-23-2014, 10:19 AM
Thanks, I'm still waiting to see if I get the email :fingers: then I will see who really wants to go or not.. :mickey:
I wouldn't wait, it's very popular and the line is long. There's no credit card hold I believe, so just do it and figure the rest out later. You can change everything up to and including at the register where you pay for your food.

minnie04
07-23-2014, 11:00 AM
I wouldn't wait, it's very popular and the line is long. There's no credit card hold I believe, so just do it and figure the rest out later. You can change everything up to and including at the register where you pay for your food.

Oh as soon as I get the email (if I do) Im going to grab the FP and book something. Then I will decide who wants to go and who doesn't. My DS asked me last night if I got the email yet. We are dying to try it. :mickey:

Melanie
07-23-2014, 11:11 AM
It really isn't that hard to get into BoG without a FP. I've eaten there 4 times now, the last time being just a few weeks ago where we walked right up and in around 11:15am on a Saturday.

DizneyRox
07-23-2014, 02:43 PM
Oh as soon as I get the email (if I do) Im going to grab the FP and book something. Then I will decide who wants to go and who doesn't. My DS asked me last night if I got the email yet. We are dying to try it. :mickey:
I meant, don't wait for the email. Other have posted the directions, it's not really invitation only. As long as your resort reservation number is all number (I think that's what someone said) you should be able to go to the site and enroll. The URL is floating around either here or on Google. I think it's like beourguestlunch dot Disney dot go dot com

pixiesmimi
07-23-2014, 04:19 PM
beourguestlunch.disney.go.com
If you don't have the reservation number that is all numbers, go to MDE and click on online check in. The URL at the top of the page will have your reservation number in it. 12 numbers, I believe. This is the number you use to book the FP at the web site. You can't do it more than 35 days out, I think.