PDA

View Full Version : Frozen merchandise on the shelves!

TheVBs
07-21-2014, 09:05 AM
I had to smile a little when the typically desolate area in the Frozen toy section of our local Meijer store actually had some merchandise there. I peek at it every time I go by because I figured that would be a decent indicator of the furor dying down. Hopefully, those with little Frozen fans are now finding it easier to see them in the parks and buy them souvenirs. :mickey:

DizneyRox
07-21-2014, 11:29 AM
I had to smile a little when the typically desolate area in the Frozen toy section of our local Meijer store actually had some merchandise there. I peek at it every time I go by because I figured that would be a decent indicator of the furor dying down. Hopefully, those with little Frozen fans are now finding it easier to see them in the parks and buy them souvenirs. :mickey:
Could be overcompensating for the lack of merchandise available for Tangled. It is everywhere though...

RBrooksC
07-22-2014, 09:39 AM
We have actually found Frozen merch in stores. We bought my daughter a Elsa "Barbie" style doll and just got her Frozen bedsheets.

mickeyman42
07-24-2014, 06:08 AM
We have actually found Frozen merch in stores. We bought my daughter a Elsa "Barbie" style doll and just got her Frozen bedsheets.

those must be cold! :mickey::funny:

RBrooksC
07-25-2014, 07:58 AM
those must be cold! :mickey::funny:

If they were, I'd have them on my bed.

And I think there is a two-fold reason for more merchandise. I think the fervor has calmed so the product isn't flying off the shelves. Couple that with the ramp-up of the production finally hitting the shelves, there is actual product available.