PDA

View Full Version : Eat to the Beat line

etibbetts
07-18-2014, 03:33 PM
My family typically goes in September and now that they have moved the food and wine festival up a week, we'll be there to enjoy it for our second week of vacation!

I'd like to catch one or two of the Eat to the Beat shows. I see there are three shows per night. Anyone have any experience w/ the line? Do I have to be in line super early? Is one show less busy than the others? Can you get priority seating at all (I believe I read in the past Chase use to give our bracelets in their lounge)?

Thanks for any tips!

faline
07-19-2014, 12:38 PM
I've found lines tend to form early for any of the live performances that Disney does in this venue. I know the Chase lounge was open a couple of years ago and priority seating was being offered. We didn't get the bands being offered as we had other plans for the evening that day.

Scar
07-22-2014, 06:09 AM
In my experiences, I've found the last show to be less crowded than the others. The act, and day of the week also will dictate the crowd level.

steamboat willy
07-22-2014, 04:14 PM
Depends on whether you want to be down front center or just in the theatre for the show. We saw Edwin McCain's ALL 6 shows last year and we were not waiting at the gate. The earlier the better seat and they do make you leave the Theatre before the next show starts. No problem.
:rocker::keyboard::drummer:

etibbetts
07-23-2014, 07:59 AM
Thanks everyone! We're hoping to see the Pointer Sisters on Monday 9/22 and Rick Springfield on Thursday 9/25. Hopefully they won't be too crazy. I don't care where we sit in the theater, I'd just like to see them.

Scar
07-24-2014, 05:12 PM
Being a Monday and a Thursday, and willing to sit anywhere, I don't think you will even need to wait in line.