PDA

View Full Version : 18th Anniversary Pre-Trip Report...

mamatedd
07-18-2014, 01:22 AM
I can't sleep, so I thought I'd write a quick pre-trip report. We manage to go away, sans kids, for a night or two every year for our anniversary. This year, like last year, we are headed to WDW!

Plans:

7/18- We head to airport Marriott in the evening because of red eye flight into Orlando the following morning.

7/19- Early flight into Orlando, followed by quick stop @ Publix, and (hopefully) early check in at AKL Jambo House. Head over to MK, where we have FP+ for BOG, POTC, 7DMT & HM(?- not super sure on that one). Late dinner ressies @ Sanaa- so excited! Hopefully a little swimming after dinner.

7/20- Our Anniversary! We head to Epcot- our favorite park! We have FP+ for Soarin', SE & MS (again, I think- sorry!). We then, hop over to HS for dinner at our favorite, Hollywood Brown Derby. We have the Fantasmic package.

7/21- Head to AK. We have FP+ for the Safari, KRR, and FOTLK. We pop over to Epcot for dinner at Biergarten & maybe Illuminations.

7/22- Our departure day. :( Hopefully, some morning swimming, followed by a late breakfast at Boma. Then head to DTD (if parking isn't too crazy) for a little shopping before the airport.

Hopefully, the weather isn't going to be as bad as the forecast predicts! Does anyone else start manically checking the weather reports before a trip? :D It rained, like really rained, every single day last year, and we still had a blast!

Thank you for reading! :mickey:

hauntedmansiongirl
07-18-2014, 04:58 AM
Good luck on your trip! And Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to hear all about it!!:mickey:

Mickey'sGirl
07-18-2014, 08:29 AM
Sounds terrific! Happy Anniversary!

mamatedd
07-18-2014, 01:31 PM
Thank you!!! Just finishing packing... Sometimes the start of a Disney trip is bittersweet because the anticipation is so great! Lol! :D

KylesMom
07-18-2014, 03:43 PM
Happy Anniversary - have a wonderful trip. A few more hours and you'll be on your way!!!! :mickey:

faline
07-18-2014, 04:15 PM
Terrific way to celebrate!! Congrats to you!!

princessgirls
07-21-2014, 01:01 PM
Congrats!!! We were also married in 1996!:thumbsup:

As I am reading this you are enjoying the day at Animal Kingdom!!!

Julie:mickey: