PDA

View Full Version : FP+ info needed

debandbub
07-17-2014, 08:21 PM
Oh boy - am I unprepared for this trip! As I said before, we're going back sooner than we expected and I haven't been keeping up with all of the changes!
Today's question - We are arriving 11/7 with our first day in the park 11/8. For the FP+, is this something that I should take the day (or morning) off of work for in order to book the attractions? Or is it ok to do it anytime that day, say lunchtime, or after work?
PART 2 - my DB and his family are meeting up with us on 11/11, and I am in charge of EVERYTHING. I know I can't do their FP+ until 60 days before they arrive, so...if we're spending those days together, do I wait until then to book for everyone, or should I book ours and hope to get them in with us when the time comes?

:rocks: That's why I come here!!

yankeesfan123
07-17-2014, 09:25 PM
Oh boy - am I unprepared for this trip! As I said before, we're going back sooner than we expected and I haven't been keeping up with all of the changes!
Today's question - We are arriving 11/7 with our first day in the park 11/8. For the FP+, is this something that I should take the day (or morning) off of work for in order to book the attractions? Or is it ok to do it anytime that day, say lunchtime, or after work?
PART 2 - my DB and his family are meeting up with us on 11/11, and I am in charge of EVERYTHING. I know I can't do their FP+ until 60 days before they arrive, so...if we're spending those days together, do I wait until then to book for everyone, or should I book ours and hope to get them in with us when the time comes?

:rocks: That's why I come here!!

Just wait the few extra days. Unless you want FP for Anna and Elsa (or maybe reserved parade/firework viewing because that only happens once a day), there will almost definitely be availability for everything else even at 50 days, 40 days, etc.

You're going at a pretty slow time.

Locals and off-site guests can't make their FP ressies until 30 days in advance. There will be lots of availability left for you at 50+ days.

mamatedd
07-17-2014, 11:31 PM
Just wait the few extra days. Unless you want FP for Anna and Elsa (or maybe reserved parade/firework viewing because that only happens once a day), there will almost definitely be availability for everything else even at 50 days, 40 days, etc.

You're going at a pretty slow time.

Locals and off-site guests can't make their FP ressies until 30 days in advance. There will be lots of availability left for you at 50+ days.

Agree! Just wanted to add that, in my opinion, it would be totally unnecessary to take time off of work to book your FP+'s. It's pretty straightforward, and goes quickly. Good luck & have a magical trip! Our November trip was one of my favorites! :mickey:

Strmchsr
07-18-2014, 10:14 AM
The only thing I would add is that you can book FP+ beginning at midnight ET on your 60th day (if you're staying on property) rather than in the morning like with ADRs. That said, I agree with the others there's no need to panic. There will be stuff available.

pixiesmimi
07-23-2014, 01:17 PM
That is question I had. My window opened up yesterday and I got online early to make FPs for the two day tickets I had but have not purchased the military tickets yet for the rest of the week (long story). I was afraid by the time I got them that all the FPs would be gone for our week at the end of Sept.

Nut4DW
07-23-2014, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the question....This will be our first trip with FP+ also and I am usually so prepared but this new FP has me a little rattled. BTW, you arrive the day we leave......have a great DW vacation!