PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get from Blizzard Beach to EPCOT

andypooh
07-17-2014, 10:04 AM
What is the best way to get from blizzard beach to EPCOT?

Thanks

:mickey: 37 days to go!!!

Strmchsr
07-17-2014, 10:36 AM
Take the Bus from BB to Boardwalk or Beach Club and walk through the International Gateway.

SBETigg
07-17-2014, 11:55 AM
Take the Bus from BB to Boardwalk or Beach Club and walk through the International Gateway.

Is there not a direct bus from BB to Epcot? Because I took a direct bus from BB to DHS once a few years ago (2011), so I thought they had them from park to park? Though times change, just wondering.

Strmchsr
07-17-2014, 12:54 PM
Is there not a direct bus from BB to Epcot? Because I took a direct bus from BB to DHS once a few years ago (2011), so I thought they had them from park to park? Though times change, just wondering.

There definitely used to be a direct bus from BB to Epcot, but I just couldn't remember if it was still going or not. I even tried to look around and couldn't find anything more recent than 2-3 years ago talking about it.

SBETigg
07-17-2014, 02:15 PM
There definitely used to be a direct bus from BB to Epcot, but I just couldn't remember if it was still going or not. I even tried to look around and couldn't find anything more recent than 2-3 years ago talking about it.

Yeah, I couldn't find anything either. Well, I still like going through the International Gateway and going that route is really just as easy, if you don't mind starting in WS (and I never do mind, but to each his own). So it's possible there's a direct bus, but this is a good plan if not.

DizneyRox
07-17-2014, 02:55 PM
You can ask if there are, but I don't recall ever seeing busses from a water park directly to a main park. Going to either Beach Club, Boardwalk, or Swan/Dolphin will probably be the quickest. That resort order is least to most in terms of walking distance. Personally, I'd probably grab whatever bus showed up first if you're in a rush, the walk from Swan/Dolphin is significantly longer than the others though. I have always gotten off at the Swan.

If you want the front of the park, you could hop on a bus from the Poly and walk over to the TTC and grab a monorail, but that can take a while. With the weirdness going on with monorail hours and 'breakdowns' you might get all the way there and find the monorail not running.