PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest Fast Pass Confusion

txdisneyfanatic
07-17-2014, 12:46 AM
So I though that I'd successfully reserved a BOG fast pass for lunch; however it didn't show up under reservations when I checked the app and when I go back to the website...it won't allow me to click the option to view my ressies? So I booked them again, and now I'm afraid I either have nothing or 2? Please tell me if there is a place to confirm? Thanks!!

DizneyRox
07-17-2014, 05:44 AM
Should be linked to your hotel reservation number, you may need to call, but I'm pretty sure I heard you can only have one BoG fast pass.

Pirate Granny
07-17-2014, 06:43 AM
It never did show up on my MDE, but it did let me go back in to 'select' my meal, and I didn't select, just took a picture of the ADR on my phone to take with us.

mydisneygirls
07-17-2014, 09:36 AM
When I called Disney a couple days ago to inquire about getting a FP, I was told that it was by invitation only and to watch for an email 30 days before our arrival date. Don't know if this is true, but it's what I was told.

txdisneyfanatic
07-17-2014, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the various responses. After calling Disney this morning, they weren't able to tell me a thing other than the fact that they don't have access to those reservations and I'll have to speak to concierge when I arrive to check with them?! lol Just strange to me....

Polynesian Dweller
07-17-2014, 12:31 PM
The lunch ressie won't show up in MDE. It has it's own special site and does not link to your reservations. That's because it's not an ADR like a TS place it's closer to a FP. Print it out and take it with you. You will be fine.

DisneyFan1979
07-17-2014, 12:34 PM
The BOG Fastpasses are in some sort of testing mode still, so they do not show up in the My Disney Experience app. I experienced the same thing when I went in March--the Fastpass never showed up in my app--but I was in their computer when I arrived at the restaurant.

Also, Disney says it's by invite only, but if you just go to the website it still works. I think they mean invite only in that they are not officially advertising to everyone the BOG Fastpasses but rather emailing select guests with the link to the website.

txdisneyfanatic
07-17-2014, 03:42 PM
Thanks, everyone! I wasn't sure if it went thru the 1st time so I'm afraid I have 2 fast pass reservations?! Should that be a problem as far as being charged, etc? I'm guessing since I didn't give any credit card info, this is not one of the places that charges for no-show, etc?

ali'sdad2003
07-17-2014, 04:09 PM
You are not charged for anything until you go to the restuarant. We used this twice in June and did not have any issues. You can choose your meal ahead of time and they verify that you still want the same thing when you get there. Also, we had 2 adults and 2 kids and only used 2 counter serivice meals as well. It was great food and the atmosphere is great. Make sure to at least go into the West Wing even if there are not tables available.

mechanic
07-17-2014, 05:01 PM
Once mine was made I went back to modify the time and it showed up on the bog fp page. I was able to adjust the timejust a few hours in advance and the host had my confirmation when I checked in.

mickeys_princess_mom
07-17-2014, 09:38 PM
Thanks, everyone! I wasn't sure if it went thru the 1st time so I'm afraid I have 2 fast pass reservations?!

You should be fine, I think. It's my understanding that if you 'rebook' the fastpass it will automatically cancel the first one. Or maybe this is if you change the time. I think that is actually what I did. You should be able to go back in on the site and choose to "view" your FB, and I would definitely snap a pic, like others have said. We have not had any trouble with ours showing up on the computer at the restaurant. Enjoy! :wave:

debbymc4
08-03-2014, 06:18 PM
Are you able to access the website to request a FastPass if they don't email you the invitation?

DizneyFreak2002
08-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Are you able to access the website to request a FastPass if they don't email you the invitation?

Yes...

Katzateer
08-03-2014, 06:54 PM
When I got. Fast pass email in April I never got a confirmation and was worried I would not get in. When I got to the podium I had no problem. So hoping my FP is as easy in 2 weeks since I have nothing to verify it. Once I picked our food choices online I couldn't get any type of confirmation.