PDA

View Full Version : MagicBand question....

Main Street Jim
07-16-2014, 06:36 PM
So....we have our room reservations (made in February/March...)/bought our park hoppers.

We have all of out ADR's straight.

We've made our FP+ "reservations" online.

We're now about 45 days out.

When should we expect MagicBands to arrive via mail? Or, do we?

MargaretMessler
07-16-2014, 06:45 PM
I believe as long as you order them in enough time they show up 3-4 weeks before your trip. Otherwise they would be held at your resort for when you check in

yankeesfan123
07-16-2014, 06:46 PM
So....we have our room reservations (made in February/March...)/bought our park hoppers.

We have all of out ADR's straight.

We've made our FP+ "reservations" online.

We're now about 45 days out.

When should we expect MagicBands to arrive via mail? Or, do we?

About 4 weeks before the trip.

On MDE, where you customize your MB, it should say something along the lines of "Customize your MB by (date)".

That is the date they ship (or a day or two after).

mamatedd
07-16-2014, 09:54 PM
We got ours 21 days prior to our upcoming trip. I was almost getting worried, and then they arrived! :thumbsup:

WDWdriver
07-18-2014, 11:28 AM
Going off topic here :blush:
Jim, I imagine that it will feel strange for you, as a very experienced CM, to return as a guest. I hope you will post a trip report to let us know how you feel about the new Fantasyland, FP+, and other changes. Hopefully, you will encounter old friends. Have a great visit!

Main Street Jim
07-18-2014, 06:01 PM
Going off topic here :blush:
Jim, I imagine that it will feel strange for you, as a very experienced CM, to return as a guest. I hope you will post a trip report to let us know how you feel about the new Fantasyland, FP+, and other changes. Hopefully, you will encounter old friends. Have a great visit!Well, thank you, Ron. That means a lot to me :)

Yep, this is a whole 'nother world. :P

If you're still at Everest, we'll be in Animal Kingdom on...the morning of Wednesday, Sep 3. Lemme know if you'll be working!

WDWdriver
07-19-2014, 12:24 PM
If you're still at Everest, we'll be in Animal Kingdom on...the morning of Wednesday, Sep 3. Lemme know if you'll be working!

I'm off that day. Sorry to miss you. Have a great visit!