PDA

View Full Version : do I have this correct???

minnie04
07-16-2014, 09:21 AM
If you have FP for one park and use all of them. You can book more for another park in the same day as long as the first ones are gone???

kbean
07-16-2014, 09:40 AM
Yes. All three have to be used. Then you have to find a fp kiosk and you may book another fp for the same or a different park. I think you can only book one fast each time after the first three are used. I have never used because i usually book my fp for later in the day. So by the time my first three are used, all the good rides are picked over or the parks are near closing. If your intending on using more then three fp a day, id book earlier in the day.

Hope they tweek this in the future. Id be booking more after the first three fp if we could do it from our phone app.

gerald72
07-16-2014, 10:09 AM
Correct. But you first have to physically be at the next park.

minnie04
07-16-2014, 10:10 AM
Great thanks!! I thought I did this in past trips but wanted to be sure..lol (my memory isn't what it used to be) :mickey:

Basket Mommy
07-16-2014, 05:08 PM
Yes. All three have to be used. Then you have to find a fp kiosk and you may book another fp for the same or a different park.

Why the kiosk? When we went in March I was able to get same day FPs for rides using the MDE app on my Android phone.

MargaretMessler
07-16-2014, 06:40 PM
Why the kiosk? When we went in March I was able to get same day FPs for rides using the MDE app on my Android phone.

Had you already made and used 3? Or were these your first of the day? Regardless of whether it's two months out or two hours out, you can do your original three via the app.

Side note to the above conversation, the original three do not necessarily need to be USED, but they could also be EXPIRED.