PDA

View Full Version : The Incredibles

Jessietoystory2
07-14-2014, 08:41 AM
Is there a character meeting with the Incredibles at MK? This is the only park we are going to and they are my DH favorite.

rjmdds
07-14-2014, 09:09 AM
Unfortunately, no. I believe that Mr. and Mrs. Incredible make an appearance in the Move It Shake It Parade, but that's about it. Mr. Incredible and Frozone are available for meets at DHS only.

azcavalier
07-14-2014, 09:54 AM
The only time I've ever seen a character from The Incredibles is at Animation Courtyard, and it was Frozone. I've been going to WDW multiple times a year for ten years, and that one time I saw him.

Can't wait for the sequel!

Niecyboo
07-14-2014, 11:33 AM
There is the Incredibles Dance Party in Tomorrowland. The stage near the TTA is currently themed for the Incredibles and Frozone, Mr. and Mrs. Incredible all make appearances and will come out into the audience and dance.

rjmdds
07-14-2014, 12:48 PM
There is the Incredibles Dance Party in Tomorrowland. The stage near the TTA is currently themed for the Incredibles and Frozone, Mr. and Mrs. Incredible all make appearances and will come out into the audience and dance.

Oh yes, I forgot about that! Good call. That is a great opportunity to see them. No autographs but there is dancing!

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-15-2014, 09:04 AM
When we were there last year, there was Mr. Incredible and Frozone in the Incredible's space. We had previously met Mrs. I there, so I didn't ask or wait around to see if she was coming out too.

ransam
09-16-2014, 02:13 AM
thanks for the info