PDA

View Full Version : backpack offer

mechanic
07-14-2014, 12:09 AM
Just home from disney. Shopped at dtd, special deal is a really nice Disney Mickey ear logo backpack. I think it was $18 with $50 purchase. Very nice quality well made item. I got two of them.

IloveJack
07-14-2014, 12:20 AM
We were there just over a month ago, had same deal, with Mickey full-body silhouette design. Got one myself to use as a diaper bag. I like souvenirs that I can use daily.

mechanic
07-14-2014, 12:22 AM
Got Mickey wrist watches last year.

missymouseworld
07-14-2014, 07:07 AM
While at the MK two weeks ago, they were offering the Mickey Watch or a Pin Starter set as their special offer. We didn't really need/want either of those, however, the CM said to show our receipt at any Disney store if they have different offers. At our resort, they were offering a Mickey beach towel or the backpack. We got a few beach towels and it worked out great.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-14-2014, 08:43 AM
the CM said to show our receipt at any Disney store if they have different offers.

That's cool! At least once I've seen an "offer" item that I would like, but it wasn't where I was buying enough stuff to qualify.

eandrsmom
07-14-2014, 08:51 AM
Wow, I wish I would have seen that offer! We just got back and purchased two Vera Bradley backpacks for both daughters. I wish a CM would have told us about that offer. We always love special offers, and those backpacks would have made great gifts for family back home.

buzznwoodysmom
07-14-2014, 11:49 AM
Does anyone have a picture of this backpack. We have a disney back pack we use in the parks. We have had it for about 12 years and have used it on about 18 trips, it's time for a replacement.

missymouseworld
07-14-2014, 12:30 PM
No picture but it is all black with different color small mickey heads all over it. It was quite nice.