PDA

View Full Version : Victoria and Alberts

Catzle
07-13-2014, 01:33 PM
I thought it was 18 and up, the information says 10 and up?

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-13-2014, 01:48 PM
Yes ten and up

Basket Mommy
07-13-2014, 06:22 PM
Same for the Chef's Table - ages ten and up there, too.

PlutoPlanet
07-15-2014, 11:59 AM
Would a ten year old appreciate it?

SBETigg
07-15-2014, 12:05 PM

Some would. I was a very cultured kid. I still have memories of fine dining from my youth, and I ate it all. Plus, I was very well-behaved. My kids would not have gotten enough out of it, though. It depends on the kids. And a parent's willingness to pay those prices for kids. My grandparents were fairly indulgent. I would have preferred to keep V & A for an adult night out, but we have had some fine dining experience with our kids (just not quite that fine).

GoBlueLacheta
07-15-2014, 01:29 PM
Yep. Think there are enough indicators for parents to use proper judgment in that situation. It is not always about the minimum age but the fact that many 13-14 year olds for example would probably have an appreciation for the experience as well.

Basket Mommy
07-16-2014, 05:12 PM

My four kids are 16, 13, 11 and 9. We want to take them when the youngest turns 10 (just the main dining room, though). My husband and I did the chef's table for our 15th anniversary, and loved it. We would like to take all of the kids to the Chef's Table once before they all move out. They all appreciate food and have unusual palates for their ages, though.

SBETigg
07-16-2014, 08:21 PM
My four kids are 16, 13, 11 and 9. We want to take them when the youngest turns 10 (just the main dining room, though). My husband and I did the chef's table for our 15th anniversary, and loved it. We would like to take all of the kids to the Chef's Table once before they all move out. They all appreciate food and have unusual palates for their ages, though.

That's fabulous! Sounds like a wonderful family memory in the making. You never forget a really amazing meal.