PDA

View Full Version : Fast pass plus help

JanetMegan
07-12-2014, 02:27 PM
So today is my day to make my first fp picks and it will only let me select three things at a time that they pick?? How can I just pick what I want??

yankeesfan123
07-12-2014, 02:38 PM
So today is my day to make my first fp picks and it will only let me select three things at a time that they pick?? How can I just pick what I want??

Yea, you can only pick three per day. You choose each day separately.

You can change the times after you make those selections.

VWL Mom
07-12-2014, 04:38 PM
You should get a listing t choose from. Did you do fast pick by any chance? Then they would select for you. If that's what happened you can still go in and change them to what you want (if available).

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-12-2014, 06:05 PM
They will "suggest" fastpasses, but you can select any attraction you'd like, at any time that is available.

Also, in Epcot and DHS, attractions are "tiered", so you have to pick 1 from the top tier, and then 2 from the bottom, so that can restrict you sometimes.

I found it easiest to select the attractions I wanted, then accept Disney's default times, and then go in and edit them for the times I wanted. Sounds silly, but it seems the easiest for me.

JanetMegan
07-13-2014, 08:11 AM
That's what I ended up doing, taking the default then adjusting them. Now I have another problem...

I thought I had everyone linked properly (we have a largish family group) but while I can seem to make FP for everyone I need my brother to also be able to make them for everyone as well and it says he can't for my parents. Any ideas?

This used to be easy ;)?

VWL Mom
07-13-2014, 08:29 AM
If your brother has his own MDE account that is separate from your parents he needs to invite them and they need to accept him. Their account must also be set to allow him to make changes.

RunDMV
07-13-2014, 11:39 AM
This is all so very convoluted. And to think, someone somewhere is breaking his arm patting himself on the back over this.

JanetMegan
07-13-2014, 02:52 PM
Trust me I'm soooo frustrated, I'm a long time Disney Guest, heck I used to moderate this board for Pete's sake and I'm really struggling, ESP with a large group.

yankeesfan123
07-13-2014, 03:14 PM
Trust me I'm soooo frustrated, I'm a long time Disney Guest, heck I used to moderate this board for Pete's sake and I'm really struggling, ESP with a large group.

There are plenty of people here, and elsewhere, to help with questions.

Everything will be second-nature to us soon enough.

I think the bigger problem is that the Disney fan community, via trial and error and the massive size of the community, has a better working knowledge of the system than many cast members..

MargaretMessler
07-13-2014, 07:13 PM
I think the bigger problem is that the Disney fan community, via trial and error and the massive size of the community, has a better working knowledge of the system than many cast members..

And once again in life, the folks who USE the system every day have a better working knowledge of how to use it than those who created it.:grouphug:

I love that I found this group back almost ten years ago, I think I get more information for my trips here than anywhere else :thumbsup: