PDA

View Full Version : Fun place 4 dinner w/kids? (ie Whispering Canyon)

acts
07-11-2014, 02:01 PM
So we had eaten at Whispering Canyon Cafe at the WL last time and the kids loved it. The interactive-ness was great. Is there another restaurant (for dinner) like this (not in the parks) that we should go to? Or should we just re-book at Whispering Canyon? My other thought was the hoopty doo review (at Fort Wilderness) but that seems kinda pricey. Please let me know you suggestions. Kids are 9,6,5,3. PS We don't want a character meal.

VWL Mom
07-11-2014, 03:07 PM
If you haven't been yet, give O'Hana's a try. They do a parade with the kids and last time I was there they did the limbo. I haven't been recently so I'm not sure of the price.

Strmchsr
07-11-2014, 03:21 PM
WC is probably your best bet. Ohana is nice, but it's a character meal. The only place really like WC in terms of interaction with the staff is 50s Prime Time Cafe, but that's in a park.

VWL Mom
07-11-2014, 03:47 PM
O'Hana's is a character meal but only at breakfast time. Or did something change?

buzznwoodysmom
07-11-2014, 06:04 PM
I vote to try Ohana as well. It is not a character meal for dinner, only for breakfast. The OP is asking about dinner locations so Ohanas should be fine!;)

VacationDisney
07-13-2014, 11:24 AM
I think Prime Time would be fun, if you get the right CM to interact with your family:thumbsup:

Pop Centurion
07-16-2014, 05:50 PM
I agree. Both 'Ohana & 50's Prime are both great choices.
Yes Hoop Dee Doo is a little pricey but well worth it IMO. You'll probably get the most fun out of that.