PDA

View Full Version : ADRs for Rainforest Cafe, Bluezoo

DisneyFan1979
07-11-2014, 11:08 AM
Does anyone know whether Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney and Bluezoo at the Dolphin have the same ADR booking windows as regular Disney restaurants?

I'm trying to book Rainforest Cafe on My Disney Experience for Labor Day weekend and it's not showing any availability; by contrast if I look for this Sunday there's plenty of availability. I'm wondering if you can't book there as far in advance?

Wondering the same about Bluezoo?

Thanks very much!

Terra
07-11-2014, 11:55 AM
I honestly think MDE is having issues these past couple of days because I tried making both Rainforest and Tusker House ressies via the portal and it acts like the restaurants don't even exist. I finally had to call the hard line.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Especially with Rainforest Café and T-REX, they don't release all of their reservations to Disney, so often by contacting the restaurant directly you will get a much better choice of dates & times.

Tigerinvestigator
07-13-2014, 04:12 PM
You don't need a reservation at Rainforest. Just join Landry's Select Club and you simply show your card for VIP guaranteed seating and bypass the line. We've had ours for years, have saved hundreds of dollars and never waited in line for Rainforest or T-Rex. Basically it is a free club as they give you back the cost of the membership after your first use. Not sure about Bluezoo but we usually stay at the Dolphin once a month and have never seen people waiting as they have a lot of seating. We love the food there.:thumbsup:

DisneyFan1979
07-17-2014, 12:28 PM
Thanks very much for your replies! :mickey:

cubbie
07-18-2014, 01:27 AM
You don't need a reservation at Rainforest. Just join Landry's Select Club and you simply show your card for VIP guaranteed seating and bypass the line. We've had ours for years, have saved hundreds of dollars and never waited in line for Rainforest or T-Rex. Basically it is a free club as they give you back the cost of the membership after your first use.

We're thinking about doing this next week, so it's good to know others have had success using the Landry's Select Club card. We had trouble using it at Rainforest in the Mall of America, so we weren't sure how it would go, but hearing this, I think we'll try that instead of a reservation.

JanetMegan
07-18-2014, 08:51 AM
I too have been having trouble getting a table for September, I was thinking of getting the card but since we are on the DDP for free I'd not get my $25 back. I may just call the restaurant directly.

JanetMegan
07-21-2014, 03:29 PM
Just an update I called today to get a reservation for the date we wanted in Sept for 7pm and had no issues at all at Rainforest, super nice on the phone!