PDA

View Full Version : Bus routes

andypooh
07-08-2014, 08:21 PM
Is there somewhere that all the bus routes are listed?

Also, do buses drop off at Blizzard beach and then go to AK from there?

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-08-2014, 09:53 PM
A good place to start for a transportation run-down is Info Central. (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/transportation/gettingaround.asp)

Yes, the AK bus is the one that will also go to BB from the resort. I think it goes to AK first, then BB, but I'm not 100% sure.

etibbetts
07-09-2014, 07:54 AM
The bus goes to BB then AK in the morning, then they switch it (not sure what time) so that in the afternoon they are going to AK then BB.

andypooh
07-09-2014, 08:33 AM
The bus goes to BB then AK in the morning, then they switch it (not sure what time) so that in the afternoon they are going to AK then BB.

was hoping to be leaving BB around 12:30 for AK. I am hoping the bus goes from BB to AK at that time and not the other way around. If anyone knows which way the bus will be going around 12:30 that would be extremely helpful. Thanks a lot.

Janmac
07-09-2014, 05:46 PM
Call Disney and ask them. Used to be, I would call 407 WDW-RIDE to ask questions about transportation at WDW. That was a dedicated line with better info than other CMs might have. I don't know if it's still that way.

Jan

VWL Mom
07-09-2014, 06:32 PM
If the route timing doesn't work out for you you could take the bus from BB to AKL and switch to the AK but there.