PDA

View Full Version : Choices...

RBrooksC
07-08-2014, 02:50 PM
If you had the choice, would you take the Disney Dream out of Port Canaveral and do a three night cruise or take The Disney Magic out of Miami and do a four night cruise?

CanadianWDWFan
07-08-2014, 03:29 PM
I would take the longer cruise. Gives you more time to check the ship out. We were in the same predicament last year when we were looking for a cruise. After talking to our TA (Thanks Terrisue and MJ! :thumbsup:) and reading trip reports, we decided on the longer cruise. sure there was a cost difference but we learned that the Disney ships have so much to offer.

RBrooksC
07-08-2014, 03:37 PM
Well, the upside is longer cruise on the Magic for less money. The downside is smaller ship and departing from Miami.

Basket Mommy
07-08-2014, 06:21 PM
I would do the longer cruise. Three days isn't really long enough for me. We did a five day on the Dream (our first Disney cruise) and it was a good length.

BrerGnat
07-10-2014, 09:48 AM
That's a tough one. I'd probably go with the longer Magic though. It will be a good introductory DCL cruise. You can do the Dream or Fantasy next time. You will likely be hooked and want to do another cruise after the first one.