PDA

View Full Version : MK Counter Service

VacationDisney
07-08-2014, 11:36 AM
On our upcoming trip I left one day free for us to try a CS, for dinner, at the MK. (we have all our ADR"S done). I left one night free to explore a CS at the Kingdom.

What place would your recommend and what is your favorite thing to get there?

SBETigg
07-08-2014, 12:25 PM
Columbia Harbour House. I usually get the fried fish but the Lighthouse sandwich is really good, too. It's a great place to sit and relax, too. There are two floors of seating and finding a table is rarely a problem.

PlutoPlanet
07-08-2014, 12:28 PM
We like Pecos Bill. It has the basics, but we like the quality, price and atmosphere.

cspenc28
07-08-2014, 12:35 PM
Hands down, Columbia Harbour House. It's a must do on every one of our trips.

mydisneygirls
07-08-2014, 12:50 PM
I second Columbia Harbour House. We usually eat there a few times each trip get the fish and chicken plates. I wish I liked salmon because it looks like a healthy meal (comes with broccoli).

Arielfan98
07-08-2014, 01:05 PM
I also have to agree Columbia Harbour House is the best option. They have plenty of seating and the upper level is nice and quiet for a nice family meal. I always order chicken fingers and french fries but my family members will order the Anchor Aweigh Sandwich which is tuna fish and they offer lobster rolls, battered fish, and soups. Definitely a must do for CS in MK. Good luck :thumbsup:

Pooh Fan
07-08-2014, 01:16 PM
I agree with both Columbia Harbour House and Pecos Bills. My other favourite is Cosmic Rays. They have a fixn's bar like Pecos Bills for burger toppings. I also think they have some good share plates like chicken and ribs that enough for 2.

#1donaldfan
07-08-2014, 01:32 PM
I have three favorites at the MK.....

Casey's Corner....great hot dogs and fries
Columbia Harbor House....Fish n Chips
Pecos Bills.....great burger and fries

You can see I love the Disney fries !! :thumbsup:

1stGoofysGirl
07-08-2014, 01:41 PM
Columbia House for chicken/fish combo and sitting upstairs. This is a must on every trip.

Pecos Bill for the sauteed mushrooms on the fixing bar. I usually have a burger with my mushrooms :) and Apple slices ILO fries

PETE FROM NYC
07-08-2014, 04:02 PM
We like Cosmic Ray's or Pecos Bill's.
Two of the best fixins bars on property.

TheHD
07-08-2014, 09:47 PM
Columbia Harbour House and Tomorrowland Terrace are my favorites.

At Tomorrowland Terrace: My DW loves the pasta (Alfredo I think) and my DD loves the Shrimp pasta. I really like the chicken sandwich.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-09-2014, 08:35 AM
Our favorite is probably Columbia Harbor House...fried shrimp and fish

We also like Pecos Bills and Cosmic Ray's...we are trying Casey's again on our upcoming trip we haven't been there since a disappointing meal in 2003 and are hoping its better now.

whitney37354
07-09-2014, 10:13 AM
We've done Pecos Bills & Pinocchio's. Both were good. We're looking forward to trying new places next trip & I think Columbia Harbour House will be one of them.

steamboat willy
07-09-2014, 10:53 AM
I also have to agree Columbia Harbour House is the best option. They have plenty of seating and the upper level is nice and quiet for a nice family meal. I always order chicken fingers and french fries but my family members will order the Anchor Aweigh Sandwich which is tuna fish and they offer lobster rolls, battered fish, and soups. Definitely a must do for CS in MK. Good luck :thumbsup:

:eat::ditto: I'll have the Lobster Roll & DW will have the Chicken Strips then off to Haunted Mansion! :ghost::blackcat::ghost:

Terra
07-09-2014, 01:28 PM
We are all about Cosmic Rays because of the variety and the toppings bar.

Followed by Pecos Bill.

VacationDisney
07-09-2014, 01:40 PM
Thanks everyone. We are going to try Columbia Harbour House. We can't wait:number1:

i'm grumpy
07-09-2014, 11:31 PM
Harbor House and Pecos are faves. :number1: Cosmic Ray's is good too. I don't care for Casey's because we have had to stand to eat.

CaptSmee
07-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Columbia House for chicken/fish combo and sitting upstairs. This is a must on every trip.

Pecos Bill for the sauteed mushrooms on the fixing bar. I usually have a burger with my mushrooms :) and Apple slices ILO fries

Love Columbia harbor house, even though they've changed the chicken/fish combo to nuggets :(

i'm grumpy
07-10-2014, 05:04 PM
:ack:

DonaldDuckUSA
07-13-2014, 09:01 PM
I know you already picked Columbia Harbor House, but I had to say that I think you made the right choice. We LOVE the Coumiba Harbor House. It's better than some TS meals we've had.

We've had several things there and we've always been happy. I love the Tuna Sandwich. I know, Tuna Sandwich is not super fancy or unique, but it's filling and delicious. It's great disney-fuel! After every meal we're like "Great choice! Great choice!"

mickeys_princess_mom
07-13-2014, 09:31 PM

Love!!! We always try to sit by the window and watch the fun below us!

snowflakegirl
07-13-2014, 11:00 PM
I love Columbia Harbor House and Cosmic Ray's. I've loved pretty much everything I've had at Columbia Harbor House and I love getting a seat in the room upstairs over the walkway from Fantasyland to Liberty Square. At Cosmic Ray's I love the fixins bar and I'll admit I enjoy the cheesiness of Sonny Eclipse's entertainment.

1stGoofysGirl
07-13-2014, 11:24 PM
I enjoy the cheesiness of Sonny Eclipse's entertainment.

You're not alone. Even if we're not eating at Cosmic Ray's, we always stop in just to see Sonny Eclipse's show.:blush::blush:

Mickey'sGirl
07-14-2014, 09:29 AM
You're not alone. Even if we're not eating at Cosmic Ray's, we always stop in just to see Sonny Eclipse's show.:blush::blush:Ditto. I love Sonny!

VacationDisney
07-14-2014, 11:21 AM
Thanks everyone for your thoughts. Can't wait:number1: