PDA

View Full Version : Senior Class Trips

HaleBop26
07-07-2014, 05:18 PM
Hello :mickey:
I was wondering if anybody has any tips or information regarding senior class trips to Disney World. I've contacted Disney Youth Programs and they have gave me a quote for ticket prices, but they still have to get back to me about hotel room pricing. Does anybody know how much they discount hotel rooms (we're going to be staying at a value resort)?
Thank you! :)
-Haley

mrte62
07-08-2014, 08:24 AM
Over the past 10 years, all 4 of our kids had their senior trip to WDW. The package included: 4 days 3 nights at All-Star Resorts, 4 day park hopper, bus to and from Newark Airport, Jet Blue RT and transportation to/from Orlando Airport.

There was a least one pizza party and a counter service voucher for each day. I think by the last trip (May 2011) the cost was $950.

I also remember the rules and contract signed at the meeting at school before they left about behavior and what could get you sent home.

HaleBop26
07-08-2014, 01:10 PM
Thank you :thumbsup: !
If we end up going to Disney (which I hope we do! haha) we would go in May and we would need a three day ticket option with a park hopper. We would also need to have about six hotel rooms for three nights as well.