PDA

View Full Version : Online Crowd Predictors...

Nini
07-03-2014, 09:12 AM
Which one do you all think is most accurate? I've found a few through Google, and their numbers can be drastically different from each other. :crazy:

Denise

faline
07-03-2014, 09:21 AM
Things have changed so much over the last few years at Disney World that I wouldn't put much stock in any of them. Times that used to be routinely slow no longer are. Regardless of when you go, you should plan on having at least moderate crowds and know the crowds will be even higher during peak periods like summer, holidays, and school breaks.

Strmchsr
07-03-2014, 10:51 AM
:ditto: Those things aren't worth the money any more. You really can't put much stock in them as crowd patterns seem to be changing rapidly.

SBETigg
07-03-2014, 11:38 AM
I agree with previous posters. I've found them to be wildly inaccurate on my past few trips. I think it's too hard to accurately predict anymore.

Nini
07-17-2014, 06:51 PM
Thank you for your responses. Sorry it took me so long to get back here.

The thing is we already have our week picked, we're just trying to decide which park to go to each day. Two or three sites will say a certain park is a "best park" on a certain day and another will say it's the park to avoid. A site that I paid for just recently changed one day at the Studios (the day we were planning going there) from a 3 to a 7 -while another site still says it is the best park for that day. I just don't know what to do!! :confused:

Any advice?
Thanks,
Denise :mickey:

yankeesfan123
07-17-2014, 07:29 PM
Thank you for your responses. Sorry it took me so long to get back here.

The thing is we already have our week picked, we're just trying to decide which park to go to each day. Two or three sites will say a certain park is a "best park" on a certain day and another will say it's the park to avoid. A site that I paid for just recently changed one day at the Studios (the day we were planning going there) from a 3 to a 7 -while another site still says it is the best park for that day. I just don't know what to do!! :confused:

Any advice?
Thanks,
Denise :mickey:

It depends on your families priorities, type of ticket, etc.

Some websites automatically say to avoid any park with EMH. Some websites say those are the best parks to visit sometimes.