PDA

View Full Version : Best uses for first three FP+s

Goofy Pluto
07-02-2014, 03:36 PM
Hi All.

I'm just wondering through experience of people who maybe have been down to WDW since the change to FP+ what the best uses are for each park. We've made our reservations but I'm wondering if maybe there are things we have used our FP+ reservations for that maybe the lines aren't usually too bad and maybe there are other things we should definitely use it for. Anyway, these are the places/rides we have them for. If people have recommendations/information as to which ones would be a waste of a FP and which ones we should DEFINITELY try to get them for (because you know they have bad lines) please let me know. Thanks.

Animal Kingdom - Everest, Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids. We'll be there on a Sunday and didn't know if we should use it for Dinosaur or one of the shows.

EPCOT - Soarin', The Seas, Turtle Talk - We chose Soarin' over Test Track because every time we've been there the wait for Soarin' is always awful. I figure we can to straight to Test Track when the park opens and should be OK there. Thoughts?

Studios - Toy Story, Tower of Terror/Muppets (half are doing each), Star Tours

I think we have MK covered and are happy with our selections. I'm more concerned about the other parks.

So, what do you think? Anything that's a waste of a FP? Anything we should definitely try to get FPs for?

Thanks!

Pirate Granny
07-02-2014, 08:11 PM
We've never had to wait too long for dinosaur...we have always gotten fast passes or dining FP seating for Nemo...no way would I stand in that line in the heat. We've always gotten into Lion King with no issues.

EPCOT is harder...I don't think you need either the seas or turtle talk. But there isn't much else to use them on, possibly mission space...we were lucky, in June Test track was still a tier 2, they just changed it to Tier 1 recently.

:thumbsup: for your studio choices