PDA

View Full Version : Bog fp

minnie04
06-30-2014, 02:46 PM
How can I get a lunch fast pass for BOG???

Maleficent's Dad
06-30-2014, 03:54 PM
WDW used to send emails out to guests staying on property. Once the website became widely known they apparently stopped doing so.

Here is the BOG FP site. (https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Home.aspx)

amorillo
06-30-2014, 10:23 PM
When can you log on to this website? My trip is 92 days away... and when I try to enter my resort id # it will not allow me to type any letters, only numbers?

minnie04
07-01-2014, 11:11 AM
WDW used to send emails out to guests staying on property. Once the website became widely known they apparently stopped doing so.

Here is the BOG FP site. (https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Home.aspx)

Thanks, Im going to keep trying when my dates get closer. Right now they only offer the first week of July..

jans2kids
07-01-2014, 11:48 AM
We will be there the last week of July. I started checking in early June and I was able to enter my reservation number and it recognized me but every time I checked the date I wanted, it showed no availability. Lo and behold it hits July 1st and I was able to select a FP for July 27th so to me it appears they open the window on the 1st day of the month for that month.

minnie04
07-01-2014, 02:51 PM
I was able to enter my reservation number and it recognized me but every time I checked the date I wanted, it showed no availability. Lo and behold it hits July 1st and I was able to select a FP for July 27th so to me it appears they open the window on the 1st day of the month for that month.

How were you able to get that far in the month? I only see the first week of July.

CanadianWDWFan
07-01-2014, 04:13 PM
After putting my reservation number in, I am able to see right up to the day after we check out, the 9th of August. To clarify, I can only select dates that are during our stay with exception of the day after our check out.

TheHD
07-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Lo and behold it hits July 1st and I was able to select a FP for July 27th so to me it appears they open the window on the 1st day of the month for that month.

I think you're right. Our trip is in two weeks and I haven't been able to select a FP for the past month or so. Today, it was wide open for our trip.

Thanks for the info! I didn't think I would eventually get a FP.