PDA

View Full Version : FastPass + Question....

princessgirls
06-30-2014, 02:20 PM
We are considering a November trip...
Last trip was in November 2012...right before the fastpass system was changed as we knew it. Booo...:thedolls:

So, here is my question....
If we arrive in the mid-afternoon to a park on our arrival day, and I book fast passes in my 60 day time window, can I book for evening ride times? Sounds simple in theory, but I'm reading conflicting reports.

Thanks!
Julie:mickey:

yjgirl32
06-30-2014, 02:33 PM
As long as night time FP+ are available- I book some of mind that way.

NewDVCowner
06-30-2014, 03:06 PM
Unless they changed it since I booked my fast passes for an April trip you first select the rides you want. They'll then give you various schedules that you have to choose from. When I booked mine I had to choose one of those three or four schedules. None of the times in the schedules they selected for me worked so I then when to edit the fast passes and was able to change the times around. They gave me a ton of options for the times (it seemed like every hour of the day) that I could then move those passes to. I didn't have any problems changing to times that worked better for me, but it was a two part process and a bit of a headache.

kakn7294
06-30-2014, 03:08 PM
Yes, you can choose evening times if there are times available. At your 60 day window, it shouldn't be much of a problem. I made changes and we added FPs even throughout the days while we were just there.

Maleficent's Dad
06-30-2014, 03:48 PM
If we arrive in the mid-afternoon to a park on our arrival day, and I book fast passes in my 60 day time window, can I book for evening ride times? Sounds simple in theory, but I'm reading conflicting reports.

Thanks!
Yes, this is one (of the very few, IMO) benefit of FP+. It allows for FP's on arrival day, regardless of your timing.

Not sure where you read otherwise, but you are certainly allowed to do so.

epceddie
06-30-2014, 06:36 PM
If you have to make FP's the day of your visit to the Magic Kingdom, use the kiosks that are inside City Hall. Everyone bypasses them on the way into the park. The kiosks in Frontierland had really long lines.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-30-2014, 07:23 PM
Even with the short lines at some FP+ Kiosks, don't wait until you get to the park. Especially for later afternoon/evening times I'd book them ahead of time so you get exactly what you want.

We did the same thing for our arrival day, all later afternoon/evening times. This is one plus of FP+, before we'd be stuck with what we could get once we got there.

princessgirls
07-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Yes, this is one (of the very few, IMO) benefit of FP+. It allows for FP's on arrival day, regardless of your timing.

Not sure where you read otherwise, but you are certainly allowed to do so.

That's what I was thinking....We could get a 5pm fastpass for Soaring! Our arrival afternoon is a Christmas Party in the Magic Kingdom, so we will hit Epcot!

princessgirls
07-01-2014, 10:48 AM
Even with the short lines at some FP+ Kiosks, don't wait until you get to the park. Especially for later afternoon/evening times I'd book them ahead of time so you get exactly what you want.

We did the same thing for our arrival day, all later afternoon/evening times. This is one plus of FP+, before we'd be stuck with what we could get once we got there.

I'm booking these right at my 60 day window!!!
We just booked the trip, and I did the dining!
Whoohoooo!!!!:cloud9::thumbsup: As much as I don't want be a super planner....I will though to maximize every minute of our Disney vacation though....