PDA

View Full Version : Typhoon Lagoon to DTD

marlyn
06-29-2014, 06:37 PM
I'm planning on dinner at Raglan Road after a day at TL. With the bus changes I've heard about due to construction, how can I get there? Is walking out of the question? Is there a bus to DTD from TL after 7:00 pm?:confused:

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-30-2014, 11:33 AM
I think it is still a bit of a pain to get from TL to DTD, since (as far as I remember) the busses go to DTD first, and then to TL. The busses will run until everyone has been picked up from TL, so no worries there.

If the route is still the same, you'd have to take a bus to a resort (pick a close one, like Saratoga Springs) and then go back to DTD.

marlyn
06-30-2014, 07:52 PM
If the route is still the same, you'd have to take a bus to a resort (pick a close one, like Saratoga Springs) and then go back to DTD.

Thanks, I guess walking is out of the question? We are all physically able to and it doesn't look far on the map....but I know wdw roads are often not safe to walk due to the lack of sidewalks.

hauntedmansiongirl
06-30-2014, 10:07 PM
Distance wise walking is doable, but I don't think there are sidewalks the whole way. If I were you, I would take the bus to Saratoga Springs and walk to DDD or bus to Port Orleans French Quarter or Old Key West and take the boat ride over. Just make sure you leave yourself lots of time!

Enjoy your vacation! :mickey: