PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest Lunch vs. Dinner

savafan
06-26-2014, 12:26 AM
What is the difference? What makes one considered "Quick" Service and the other "Table" Service?

We did lunch during our abbreviated trip last year, but I've gotten a lot of advice to try and get an ADR this year for dinner. I've been checking every day, but so far nothing has come open. I'm just curious why I'm driving myself so mad trying to get in here for dinner when I only had to wait 20 minutes in line last year for lunch. :confused:

DizneyRox
06-26-2014, 04:56 AM
Lunch is basically sandwiches, dinner has more 'dinner' type meals. Price is reflective of that as well.

Pirate Granny
06-26-2014, 06:53 AM
Beer and wine sold at dinner

etibbetts
06-26-2014, 08:12 AM
At lunch you order at a kiosk then go find a seat and they find you to drop off your food.

At dinner, you are seated and have a server actually wait on you.

Both menus' are good, obviously since dinner is TS, the menu is better. I had lunch there though and that was very good. If you can't get a dinner reservation, you will probably be just as happy with lunch.

ANG
06-26-2014, 09:37 AM
We've done both lunch and dinner. Either is great if it's all you can get. Lunch food was yummy, good service, and it was a different experience with the ordering and "listening" to the knights talking. Dinner we more magical (lower lighting) and you really felt like you could enjoy without rushing.