PDA

View Full Version : Resort -> Resort question...

Main Street Jim
06-25-2014, 07:03 PM
What are our options for getting from Coronado Springs to Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary at about 7-7:15am? We have a 7:35am reservation.

I was thinking bus to MK, but, I'm not sure if they run that early. I know there *has* to be an option of some sort for those guests doing the "Magic Behind Our Steam Trains" tour at 7:00am....

Pirate Granny
06-25-2014, 07:29 PM
Taxi

faline
06-25-2014, 07:33 PM
Busses do being running early enough so that those who have early dining plans can get to their destination(s). And, yes, a taxi is always an option and will bring you directly to the Contemporary resort.

Strmchsr
06-25-2014, 07:38 PM
Taxi is definitely the best option.

VWL Mom
06-25-2014, 10:13 PM
When Dh did the Steam Tour a few years back there was no bus that early. He had to take a taxi.

CanadianWDWFan
06-26-2014, 05:58 AM
I always take a cab if time is an issue.

mydisneygirls
06-26-2014, 09:45 AM
Found this on the Disney site.

Our complimentary Resort transportation—including buses, monorails and boats—generally operate from one hour before a theme park’s opening time until one hour after a theme park’s closing time.

I would say taxi is probably your best bet. Or you could see if you could change the time.

PETE FROM NYC
06-26-2014, 05:51 PM
Best bet is to phone and ask.

Main Street Jim
06-26-2014, 07:09 PM
I would say taxi is probably your best bet. Or you could see if you could change the time.

Best bet is to phone and ask.I did once already, because we wanted to add four more adults to our reservation for CM's...and, I did....and, got two different answers :/ One CM told me that a tazi would get me there because buses don't run that early....and the second one told me that yes, buses *do* run to get guests to MK for the train tour :/ Guess we'll find out when we get there :P

Imalismom
07-02-2014, 09:39 AM
You can also check when you check in - I was able to get our Taxi fee paid for with a voucher when I did the Segway tour in EPCOT - we were staying at the Beach Club, but the back entrance was closed to any authorized early entry - When I talked with a from desk manager, they were able to get a voucher for a taxi to the front of EPCOT for me.

Its worth a try.....

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-02-2014, 09:59 AM
There are busses. We are big 8:00am ADR people, and so are at the busses for shortly after 7am and there are MK busses running. We've been on a few busses where the driver offers to drop Chef Mickey people off at the Contemporary, instead of having them walk, which was nice.

So, although I can't promise, I'd try the bus route first, unless you want to save some time and just take a cab (the easiest option).