PDA

View Full Version : Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Status

TheHD
06-23-2014, 11:23 PM
I noticed yesterday and today (morning) on MDE that the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train was down (temporary closed). Can anybody that was there verify this? Or maybe (hopefully), it was just a glitch on MDE app? I really, really hope this isn't a sign of things to come for this ride.

yankeesfan123
06-23-2014, 11:44 PM
I noticed yesterday and today (morning) on MDE that the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train was down (temporary closed). Can anybody that was there verify this? Or maybe (hopefully), it was just a glitch on MDE app? I really, really hope this isn't a sign of things to come for this ride.

First, all rides shut down for short periods of time on occasion.

Second, it is an outdoor coaster. Storms = temporarily closed.

06-23-2014, 11:51 PM
There was an electrical fire this am in the control room supposedly,before park opening and could be down a couple of days from what I understand.

Pirate Granny
06-24-2014, 07:04 AM
We liked the coaster and got to ride three times...the last time the CM put the brakes on a little too hard at the end and all four kids slammed their heads against the back of the seat...which isn't padded. Two had pretty bad headaches....they are going to have to either slightly pad the seat back or be much more careful on the stops. It also will go down in the rain.

TheHD
06-24-2014, 09:33 PM
There was an electrical fire this am in the control room supposedly,before park opening and could be down a couple of days from what I understand.

That makes sense. It showed up as closed this morning around noon EST as well. Looking at it now, it shows up as closed again, but gives an 80 minute wait time. I'm thinking it's got to be an MDE glitch of some sorts.

TheHD
06-24-2014, 09:35 PM
First, all rides shut down for short periods of time on occasion.

Second, it is an outdoor coaster. Storms = temporarily closed.

Yes, but it's been three days in a row now around noon EST. Also, it was the only ride, outdoor or otherwise, displaying that it is closed or temporarily closed.

TheHD
06-28-2014, 02:18 PM
It still shows as closed on my MDE app, but it does display the wait times. An obvious glitch. Has anyone else been seeing this?

yankeesfan123
06-28-2014, 02:37 PM
Doesn't show closed on mine.