PDA

View Full Version : Packing for Oct..

polarbear72834
06-22-2014, 02:05 PM
Does anyone know if I should pack summer clothes or winter clothes for the last week of Oct. ? Or should I pack some of each ? Not sure if I should pack capris or jeans.. Take swimwear or not ? We will be staying at the Pop Century.. So excited.. Any info will be a big help. Thank You

faline
06-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Definitely take swimwear. You'll probably be in shorts and tees most of the time. Evenings at this time of year can get a bit cooler so do bring a sweatshirt and jeans.

buzznwoodysmom
06-22-2014, 03:06 PM
For a late Oct. trip I would pack mostly for summer. Definitely bring swimwear! I would probably include a pair of jeans and a light jacket or hoodie, but shorts, Capri, and t-shirts should be good.

Polynesian Dweller
06-22-2014, 03:48 PM
Absolutely summer and take swimwear. It will still be high 70's at least during the day.

Ms. Mode
06-23-2014, 09:49 AM
We went in late October 2012 and it was a little cool in the morning hours. We ended up buying windbreakers and they did the job! We could fold them up and stuff them in a small bag during the day and pull them out again in the evening. My DH was in shorts the hole time, but I get cold easier that he does, so I was in jeans and comfy.

We did go swimming one day, very sunny and nice but just low 70s. Love those heated pools! :blush:

polarbear72834
06-27-2014, 09:12 AM
Thank You all

MargaretMessler
06-27-2014, 09:42 AM
Mostly summer. Bring a couple long sleeve shirts or a sweatshirt, as well as a pair of jeans or long pants. Definitely swimwear, as the pools are heated anyway, and the outdoor temps will be swimming weather as well.

Also it may depend on where you are coming FROM. For instance, someone coming from Alaska may think it's warm in Florida in January, where someone coming from Nevada or Arizona may be "cold" when it's 70 out.

steamboat willy
06-29-2014, 12:22 PM
Definitely summer and bring something if the evenings cool off a bit.
On this site check out Stormchaser's Weather Forecast the week before you leave. This will help you fine-tune your last minute packing.
We drive so our packing is always more than we need.
The Only time we didn't swim was in December, but we could have due to Pool Temps. Air temps were long sleeve & shorts.
Pack those bathing suits and have fun!
Trick or Treat! :cool: