PDA

View Full Version : Limo company - LAX to Disneyland Resorts

HiHoKermitTheFrogHere
06-21-2014, 09:56 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions for a good limo company that we can use to get between LAX and the Grand Californian? We will be flying in and out of LAX and staying at the Grand Californian during Thanksgiving week. We have a family of five. We don't want to use a taxi (and we'd be squished, anyway). The Disneyland Express seems to be of questionable reliability from everything I have read (plus we don't want to waste time waiting). And a rental car will be difficult because the locations I have found for drop off at or near Disneyland (if we were to do a one-way rental) are not open late enough - we don't arrive until about 7:30 p.m. - for us to return the car immediately upon arriving at Disneyland. I don't know anything about limo companies in the LA area, so any and all suggestions are appreciated! (We typically get a limo from Quicksilver or Happy Limo at Disney World.)

VWL Mom
06-22-2014, 07:13 AM
I was able to get information and book a car service for this week that doesn't break the bank. We've booked an Suburban R/T with a grocery stop for $175 through golansky (they offer a Disney special on their site). I'll report back when we return.

tinkwest
06-22-2014, 01:58 PM
That would be great, Lynn.
When are you going to be there?

VWL Mom
06-22-2014, 02:42 PM
We're there June 27th through July 3rd.

tinkwest
06-22-2014, 02:55 PM
Thought we might be able to meet up, but I'm going tomorrow (06/23) and just spending one night.

I appreciate anything you can tell us about your limo experience. Due to the fact that we always drive I'm happy to receive airport and transportation facts from those who actually experience it. It was especially nice to hear that they were including a grocery store stop.

VWL Mom
06-22-2014, 09:37 PM
Thought we might be able to meet up, but I'm going tomorrow (06/23) and just spending one night.

Oh, too bad, would have liked that. Enjoy your trip. :mickey:

Zawadi
06-29-2014, 08:25 AM
I'd be interested in your feedback too, VWL Mom. Looking for transportation for our August trip.

VWL Mom
07-04-2014, 02:04 PM
We used GoLansky (aka DKLivery) and were very satisfied. They have a Disneyland Special on their site. They were prompt, courteous, and the cars were clean. They do offer a grocery stop.

tinkwest
07-04-2014, 02:21 PM
Thanks Lynn! :thumbsup:

Zawadi
07-04-2014, 04:09 PM
Thanks Lynn. Will look at making reservations.

HiHoKermitTheFrogHere
07-10-2014, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the feedback!