PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Party

nicholsbears
06-21-2014, 09:55 AM
:santa3: Going for Christmas this year. Has anyone done the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Party ? I know the desserts will be great, but in your opinion is it worth it? Is the view unobstructed? Is there seating or just standing?
Thanks.
:goofy:

Strmchsr
06-21-2014, 10:32 AM
It's worth it if you get your money's worth out of the desserts - definitely don't do an ADR that night or do it early. There are tables to sit at while you eat, but then pretty much everyone stands at the rail when the fireworks start. The view is pretty good. It's unobstructed if you're standing at the rail. it's not centered on the castle but it's still a good view.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-21-2014, 05:58 PM
We've done it a couple of time. The desserts are good, and there are lots of choices. I agree with Chris, go hungry!

You can stand up once the fireworks start, but we've stayed seated both times (once DD was in a wheelchair, so standing wasn't an option) and we still saw just fine.

It is a good choice instead of staking out a place and dealing with the crowds.

Lindsey310
06-21-2014, 07:49 PM
Hoping to book this for our December trip but have been unable to book the past 2 trips in oft and feb bc it was sold out...really hoping we can get in this time! :mickey:

167 days!!! :cloud9:

Hog
06-21-2014, 08:39 PM
This sounded interesting to me so I looked up the price. $25.99 for adults seems CRAZY! I don't think if I didn't eat all day I could eat that much money worth of dessert. We ate dinner at Tomorrowland Terrace in June 2013 on the terrace and we had a perfect view of the castle and I got a whole dinner for half of the price. I just can't believe Disney gets away with charging this much for stuff like this. I am willing to pay a premium for Disney activities etc, but that seems excessive.

Imalismom
06-22-2014, 10:02 AM
I did it once, but have decided to for-go it for every other trip. It is a good been there, did it once type of thing, but for the money charged, you can see the fireworks just about anywhere else. If money is tight, then I'd say skip it - if it is a trip of a lifetime, then do it once.