PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass+ Reservations Transfering

Hog
06-19-2014, 02:57 PM
So we purchased APs on Disneys website, they are linked to my family members and I was able to make FP+ selections for everyone. My concern/question is once we pick up our APs at Will Call will there be any problem with those FP+ reservations transferring to my APs and being able to use them right away?

We are arriving late in the day and we have a very small window from when we arrive to when we have FP window for 7DMT. I don't want to get caught up with having to mess around with guest relations or anything trying to get it figured out.

Thanks

DizneyRox
06-19-2014, 07:19 PM
Fast passes aren't tied to your tickets, they are tied to the MDE account. You only need tickets on your account to make reservations, you don't need to use the same tickets as when you made the reservation.

The Fastpass will be tied to whatever ticket is currently active for each person at the time you enter the park.

For example, you can link to tickets to your MDE account. One is a park Hopper, one is not. You can make fastpass all you want, you can determine each day what ticket you want to be primary and that will be used when you enter the park. Once you are in the park you will be able to redeem the Fastpass. If someone has a fastpass, but doesn't enter the park, that band should not be able to be redeemed for a fastpass.

Short story long, you should be fine. It does take some time to get all the information updated at guest relations.