PDA

View Full Version : Be our guest fast pass

MLR
06-18-2014, 09:07 PM
When can you book a fast pass to be our guest? Is it 180 days out or 60? I keep trying and it's telling me nothing is available and I'm not sure if its because they are all gone or I can't yet. Thanks in advance

MLR
06-18-2014, 09:52 PM
Ok thanks. I'm trying to get lunch. We already have dinner ADR for our last night there but I want to try both.

We LOVE Disney
06-18-2014, 10:58 PM
How do you do the fastpass for this?

MLR
06-18-2014, 11:07 PM
How do you do the fastpass for this?

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Login.aspx

You have to go on the MDE app to get your number, it's different than your confirmation number. I found the number under my reservations, then under tickets I believe.

DizneyRox
06-19-2014, 02:36 PM
So it's not invite only still?

Hog
06-19-2014, 03:56 PM
In June 2013 the line was out all the way past the bridge and around the corner. It seemed like a long line for lunch but we wanted to try it badly. It took about 30 min to get inside and another 10-15 minutes to get to the ordering kiosk.

They were handing out umbrellas for shade and cups of water for those waiting in line. I had never seen such a thing at Disney World.

In my opinion it was worth the wait, the food was good (roast beef) and the atmosphere was AMAZING! If you ask DW and DD they wouldn't agree about the food and I can't seem to talk them into going back next month.

MLR
06-19-2014, 06:21 PM
IF you have a 12-digit number on your Reservation ID, and not a letter-number alphabet-soup (the 12 digit number should be on your My Disney Experience page, next to your name and under your green Card icon), you should be able to use it.
Most guests don't, and probably won't be able to use their Card number until 60 days out--At which point Disney may send e-mail reminders to get your attraction FP+'s in, with the proper number included.

Haven't gotten mine yet, but pretty sure that's how it works. Would I be right in guessing most of the folks saying "I didn't need an e-mail!" were probably already within the two-month window?

I have 87 days left. I found the number under "my plans" and then selected "parks and tickets" (I think that's what it's called) and there was a number on the top, that's what I used.

We LOVE Disney
06-21-2014, 07:11 AM
Darn, my reservation number has letters in it too so it won't work :(. Guess we'll maybe just stand in line.

PirateLover
06-21-2014, 08:35 PM
I wouldn't panic. We were able to get one only a few days ahead of time with our reservation #. And no, we didn't get the email, just went right to the link and voila. That was in January, so it's been open to all with room ressies for a while.

DizneyFreak2002
06-21-2014, 10:22 PM
Those of you trying to get the FP for BoG, I posted this in the other thread, but since we are discussing it again here, let me post again:

Those of you finding only a number which contains 2 letters in it, that isn't the only number/code you have... Yes, you do have a 12 digit reservation code.. You can get the number in a few ways...

1) Log onto your MDE account... Go to your reservations page... The code will be listed there... do not use the number code under your magic bands.. That is the magic band/theme park ticket code... Won't work.. You can also go to your Magic Band page on the MDE site... When you go to customize your band, your 12 digit reservation number will be there.. Again, NOT THE MAGIC BAND CODE.. this number is different...If this fails:

2) use the MDE app... Under the reservations section of the app, click on your rooms and package option... The 12 digit code will be there.. if that fails:

3) If you are using Magical Express, the 12 digit reservation number is on the tags... And if that fails:

4) Call or email and ask for your 12 digit confirmation code

Believe me, I used this last year and it worked... Never received an email or text.... A friend from here provided me with the site, I registered, booked, and enjoyed BoG...

spcjquinn
06-22-2014, 08:30 AM
I am trying to get BOG fastpasses for early August, so around 40 days out. Should this be hard to get at this point? I have been trying for weeks, for two different days in August, and never find them available.

I believe that I used my confirmation code with the letters rather than the 12 digit code when I linked my reservations to MDE. I tried to go back in and link my reservations with the 12 digit code, but it says they are already linked.

So, do I just need to keep trying and hoping for a fastpass cancellation?

Thank you!!

mickeyman42
06-24-2014, 05:45 AM
I am trying to get BOG fastpasses for early August, so around 40 days out. Should this be hard to get at this point? I have been trying for weeks, for two different days in August, and never find them available.

I believe that I used my confirmation code with the letters rather than the 12 digit code when I linked my reservations to MDE. I tried to go back in and link my reservations with the 12 digit code, but it says they are already linked.

Thank you!!

someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but it's my understanding that if you're getting the "no fastpasses available, select another day" message 30-60 days out, it means that the selection window has not opened for those dates yet. In my experience with getting BOG fp's (this was back in march) the window has only opened 2-3 weeks before the actual date, not at a set 60 day window, or any set window for that matter, but again, I could be wrong about that.

mickeys_princess_mom
06-24-2014, 08:18 AM
This has been my experience. Around 25-30 days. Good Luck! :wave:

Tinkerbella16
06-24-2014, 10:48 AM
The fastpass for lunch, if you are able to get one, won't be available until about 30 days from your trip. It has nothing to do with the 180 day mark and other ADR's. :mickey:

awaggett
06-24-2014, 12:17 PM
Yep, we got ours for the first week of May about 3 weeks prior. We used the link from this site (did not get an email invitation) worked fine!

DizneyFreak2002
06-24-2014, 01:34 PM

Thank you!!

The BoG fastpasses have nothing to do with MDE and are not tied to MDE in any way... I assume you used the link to the special website for the fastpasses? If so, when you register, it will not accept your confirmation number which contain the letters... You have to use the 12 digit number without letters...

Also, the fastpasses though the special site, I believe, come online anywhere up to 30 days out from your resort reservation... You will not find the option to select BoG on MDE...

mechanic
07-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Worked great. Was able to get same day prime lunch time seating today.

VWL Mom
07-08-2014, 12:25 PM
The BoG fastpasses have nothing to do with MDE and are not tied to MDE in any way

I think they actually may be linked to your MDE account. I had registered with BoG for our January trip and booked the FP. Now when I signing to BoG it brings up our August trip without my entering a res nbr.

joonyer
07-08-2014, 12:31 PM
I think they actually may be linked to your MDE account. I had registered with BoG for our January trip and booked the FP. Now when I signing to BoG it brings up our August trip without my entering a res nbr.

The BOG fastpass site will pull info from your trip and traveling party info from MDE via your 12-digit reservation number. But your BOG FP info does not flow back to your MDE page or app, and thus will not show up when looking at MDE.

(and you cannot book a BOG FP from the MDE site)

DizneyFreak2002
07-08-2014, 05:48 PM
The BOG fastpass site will pull info from your trip and traveling party info from MDE via your 12-digit reservation number. But your BOG FP info does not flow back to your MDE page or app, and thus will not show up when looking at MDE.

(and you cannot book a BOG FP from the MDE site)

Exactly, and thus the FP for BoG is not tied to MDE... Thank you for backing up what i said... :)

VWL Mom
07-08-2014, 08:02 PM
The BOG fastpass site will pull info from your trip and traveling party info from MDE via your 12-digit reservation number.

But that's just it, I didn't enter my reservation number.

Not trying to be argumentative here, just really like figuring stuff like this out. I knew it didn't flow backwards. Another thing, we went to DL last week and the BoG site offered those dates for me to book.

joonyer
07-08-2014, 08:19 PM

Not trying to be argumentative here, just really like figuring stuff like this out. I knew it didn't flow backwards. Another thing, we went to DL last week and the BoG site offered those dates for me to book.

What information did you enter? You had to give it something other than your Dsiney log-in for it to know anything about your trip. Maybe because you are a repeat BOG guest? If so, that's interesting.

DizneyFreak2002
07-08-2014, 09:09 PM

It isn't pulling your reservation though... I don't have anything booked at any resort for any upcoming stay but when I log into my BoG account, I can select FP for this week...

I think the system is messy... I think the information you register with at first just confirms your hotel stay on WDW property so you are eligible for a FP.. Then after that, you can keep logging in and still make a FP request despite not being a registered hotel guest.... Messy system loaded with too many faults...

If they had a more secure system, then technically I shouldn't be allowed to pick a FP time for BoG... And I can... I think that is what happened to you as well... Had nothing to do with the system picking up your DL reservations... Just that you used it before, therefore you have continued access.. Which, in my opinion, shouldn't be allowed...