PDA

View Full Version : CBR Buses

forever a child
06-18-2014, 08:11 PM
Can anyone tell me which location is the first pickup for CBR?

tundramom
06-18-2014, 08:43 PM
Used to be Martinique, not sure if it has changed. There are multiple ways to get onto this resort's property, so I guess they could alter the bus routes, especially now that they have the longer buses?

etibbetts
06-19-2014, 07:58 AM
It depends what entrance the busses come in. If they come in the front entrance Martinque will be the first stop. If they come in the back entrance it will be Jamaica.

When I stayed there in September I found that the Epcot and HS busses typically came in the back. MK, AK and DTD typically came in the front - but that can change at any time, nothing is certain. We did notice (as did other guests) that in the early am hours they had busses run on each side (ie: Martinque to Trinidad South and then Jamaica to Barbados).

I personally liked staying in Jamaica. During my two weeks we never had a full bus arrive at our stop and everytime we left Epcot and HS (sometimes with a full bus) it was so nice to get off first.

forever a child
06-20-2014, 02:32 PM
It depends what entrance the busses come in. If they come in the front entrance Martinque will be the first stop. If they come in the back entrance it will be Jamaica.

When I stayed there in September I found that the Epcot and HS busses typically came in the back. MK, AK and DTD typically came in the front - but that can change at any time, nothing is certain. We did notice (as did other guests) that in the early am hours they had busses run on each side (ie: Martinque to Trinidad South and then Jamaica to Barbados).

I personally liked staying in Jamaica. During my two weeks we never had a full bus arrive at our stop and everytime we left Epcot and HS (sometimes with a full bus) it was so nice to get off first.

Thanks for the reply. Yes we are planning to request Jamaica or Aruba rooms. We will be there for Christmas time so I am hopeful that it will be multiple first pick ups.

Anything you can share about CBR? This will be our first time staying there.

etibbetts
06-23-2014, 08:19 AM
I'm sure you will enjoy your stay at CBR. There really isn't anything negative I can say. The pools were awesome. The main pool is a lot of fun. The kids loved all the activities and the slides. I even tried out the slides and they were a blast. The quiet pools were great too. We hung out there while doing laundry and there was hardly anyone there, it was like our own private pool. If you enjoy the hot tubs, use the one in the back behind the slide, it tended to be empty as everyone gravitated to the one you could see out front.

The food court was good. I really enjoyed the deli station. The sandwiches were huge and delicious. The breakfast cuban was so good! If you are looking for a quick and inexpensive breakfast, they sell a loaf of bread in the gift shop for about $3, you can toast it and use the jelly in the food court.

If you need guest relations, don't think you need to go back to custom house. They have a guest relations stand in OPR by the gift shop. We only went to custom house to arrive and depart.

I hope you have a great trip!