PDA

View Full Version : Memory Maker - Linking Other Family Members

We LOVE Disney
06-16-2014, 09:00 AM
Hi There

I just purchased the Memory Maker for our trip in a couple of weeks. We have 5 in our room (under same reservation) but are traveling with another family (same resort, different room/reservation). There are 9 total on this vacation. Is there a way to link all 9 of us to the Memory Maker so only 1 of us has to have our band scanned for pictures? And at the same time be able to have bands scanned when not together?

If so, does that mean that when we are NOT all together, will we all 9 still have all of the pictures linked to our bands. So, for instance, when we are home and looking thru the pictures will I see the other family members (the other 4 people) pictures they had taken when they were not with us?

Does that make sense :blush:

Thanks!
Tracy

Ms. Mode
06-16-2014, 09:25 AM
I purchased this package in December and was very pleased with the price and what we got out of it. There were four of us in our party, but the package was on my band. We got the most value from getting the ride pictures linked, however when my DD and SIL went on a ride without us and tried to link the picture it got lost in the ether. I'm not sure what went wrong.

I think you can link a picture to your band if you are not the package holder, but I'm not sure how you transfer it to the holder after that.

Good luck, hope it works out for you. Sorry I'm not much help, but the savings on ride pictures alone makes this a good value. :D