PDA

View Full Version : Special dining offer code

4disneynuts
06-05-2014, 03:52 PM
Ok I have a complicated question and I am hoping someone will know the answer. Here goes!

I have already made a ressie for November for myself, my DH, DD, DDB and their baby in one room. I also made a reservation for my other DD and her DH. I was now thinking we may be too cramped at CBR with 4 of us and a baby in one room so was going to do a room only ressie for my DH and myself.

Well, today I got in the mail an offer for free dining with a pin code.

Here is my question. Can I reserve a new room with the pin code for my DH and myself and then take our names off the already existing reservation and leave that in my DD name? I don't want to cancel the existing ressie because there are no more rooms available under that offer.

Does anyone know what I can do??? HELP:confused:

4disneynuts
06-05-2014, 05:05 PM
I actually called Disney Travel and I was told there are no more rooms available for my dates at CBR but I could use the free dining code at Port Orleans resorts. Darn! Oh well we will just have to make it work or hope for a room only discount soon.

Strmchsr
06-05-2014, 05:54 PM
You might check with Magical Journeys on this. They could sort you out pretty quickly and give you the options. And, yes, you can transfer your reservation (or at least you used to could) to them if they're able to get what you're looking for.

EeyoresBestFriend
06-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Out of interest - what were the dates on your free dining code?

4disneynuts
06-06-2014, 09:31 AM
Out of interest - what were the dates on your free dining code?

The dates were:
8/25-10/3
10/19-11/1
11/9-11/22
12/12-12/23
Book by Sept. 12

I think these are the same as the free dining to the public.

KarenP
06-06-2014, 11:58 AM
The Free Dining PIN offer has more dates available than the public offer. I would definitely keep trying to apply it to your existing package. Rooms open up all the time.

4disneynuts
06-06-2014, 12:36 PM
The Free Dining PIN offer has more dates available than the public offer. I would definitely keep trying to apply it to your existing package. Rooms open up all the time.

Thank you, I will keep trying.:mickey: