PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express, return only

DreamFinder2
06-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Should I expect anything in the mail prior to my trip if I'm only using ME on my return flight?

faline
06-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Did you get a confirmation for your Magical Express reservation? For the return trip, we didn't use anything that came in the mail from Magical Express - instead, we got a document on our door at the resort the day before we were leaving.

DreamFinder2
06-05-2014, 05:38 PM
I just added the return trip to our reservation today, so haven't received anything in the mail. I'm going to assume that we probably won't get anything prior to the trip...just wait to check on things when we arrive.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-05-2014, 05:55 PM
My Mom has taken ME on the return trip only, and she didn't get anything ahead of time.

She called the day before to confirm the time, and the info was also left on her door later the day before.

Kairi_7378
06-05-2014, 06:46 PM
We have used magical express on the return trip only and did receive a book with tickets to scan. From the other posts it sounds like this won't be a problem though.

DreamFinder2
06-13-2014, 09:56 PM
My question was answered today when I received our ME tickets in the mail. Info was blank for the arrival, but had the correct info for our return.