PDA

View Full Version : help with reservation stuff

JoF
06-05-2014, 08:23 AM
We are counting down to our trip at the end of September :mickey: - I am having problems logging into the website with my reference number - it's not recognised. Is this because I have booked in the UK and the reference number is different?
I am concerned that I won't be able to make any ADR's or fast pass reservations.
Also I'm not sure if our magic bands will be sent to us or just issued when we check in because of being in UK.
Can anyone offer any ideas? We are staying at POFQ for 2 weeks with the QS dining plan.

VWL Mom
06-05-2014, 08:44 AM
Did you book with Disney UK or a travel agent? If the later you will have to get the Disney reservation number from them. If you booked with Disney UK direct I suggest you give them a call and ask for tech support.

Once it's all settled you will be able to customize your magic bands ahead of time but they will be waiting for you at the hotel.

eandrsmom
06-05-2014, 08:52 AM
In the past, I've booked a room reservation through a third party. I had to call Disney and get their reservation number. The agent was very helpful. It took a little time on the telephone, but she was able to get me the Disney reservation number. Once I had it, I was able to link it to My Disney Experience and begin FP+ selections at the 60 day window.

JoF
06-05-2014, 12:14 PM
Thanks guys - booked with Disney UK so I'll give them a call :thumbsup: