PDA

View Full Version : New Disney Alex & Ani

Melanie
06-04-2014, 06:38 AM
From Disney Parks Blog:

Alex and Ani Add ‘Character’ to the Disney Parks Collection

I adore Alex and Ani bangles from Disney Parks! Curious as to what Alex and Ani is all about?
Before I started collecting them, I was too.

Carolyn Rafaelian, Founder, Creative Director and Chief Executive Officer of Alex and Ani, hails from a family of jewelers where mastering their craft was not only an aspiration, but a family tradition. For more than 10 years, the lifestyle company, named after her first two daughters, has helped spread positive energy across the globe with its hand-crafted, eco-conscious and Made in America products. The Alex and Ani Disney Collection, featuring signature expandable (yes, they are adjustable for the perfect fit) wire bangles with Disney icons and characters are truly the perfect combination of pixie dust and positive energy.

How could the collection, currently made up of more than eight different Disney symbols, birthstones and initials, get any better? Perhaps something to complement the Disneyland park Sleeping Beauty Castle and Magic Kingdom Park Cinderella Castle bangles? New bangles with signature icon charms inspired by Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios will debut at Walt Disney World Resort beginning June 5. Joining that list in late June is Mickey’s Fun Wheel from Disney California Adventure park.

Or if, like me, you choose to embrace your Disney Side and live your life full of character, take note of what I’m about to show you. Also debuting June 5 is the one and only Tinker Bell, as well as a Dated 2014 bangle.

Something else to keep on your radar are new bangles, featuring Aurora, Belle and Cinderella, releasing June 30 online and at Disney Parks.

Are you as excited as I am? Then be sure to check back to learn about even more additions to the Disney Collection by Alex and Ani. I know you want me to tell you now, but where’s the fun in that? If I have to wait, so do you!

A fashion essential, these Alex and Ani bangles, available in both Rafaelian Gold and Silver finishes are the ideal keepsake for fans of all ages and are sure to evoke magical memories for years to come!

Tip: You can wear just one, or layer them together, truly making the look your very own.

So where are the best places to find them?

Disneyland Resort
Disney California Adventure park – Elias & Co.
Disneyland park – New Century Jewelry
Downtown Disney District – Disney Vault 28 and World of Disney Store

Walt Disney World Resort
Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Disney Outfitters
Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Once Upon a Time
Downtown Disney Marketplace – Tren-D, World of Disney Store
Epcot – Heritage Manor Gifts, Mouse Gear
Magic Kingdom Park – Uptown Jewelers

Online – Shop Now!

Which ones have you added to your collection, or are you most excited to get? Don’t even get me started with my list.

Melanie
06-04-2014, 06:39 AM
Ahhhhhhhh! If they continue releasing these, I'll have them halfway up my arm (if I get all the ones I want!). Actually, I think I'll have to have a Disney set and a everything else set. :D I definitely want the Epcot and Mickey's Fun Wheel ones, and I still need to get Sleeping Beauty's Castle when I go to California.

CzepielCrew
06-04-2014, 08:28 AM
Oh no!! I didn't even get my first Disney one yet. Now I really can't choose. :confused:

princessgirls
06-04-2014, 11:23 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!

My girls are going to go nuts too. They have a few more Alex and Ani's than myself.
I got my first one for Mother's Day from my sister!

Julie:mickey:

Dreamin' of Disney
06-04-2014, 12:46 PM
Love these!! I can't wait til the fall to pick up the Epcot bangle!

kerry827
07-01-2014, 12:42 PM
The Alex and Ani Belle bracelet is already sold out! They just were released yesterday and they were sold out online before the end of the day :( Any idea when/if they will restock?

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Oh wow! I didn't know they were *that* popular!

Melanie
07-01-2014, 06:09 PM
The Alex and Ani Belle bracelet is already sold out! They just were released yesterday and they were sold out online before the end of the day :( Any idea when/if they will restock?

Sold out online? The new styles have been out for awhile. I'm getting my Epcot one next week (hopefully).

kerry827
07-02-2014, 12:21 AM
Some were released June 30 & belle is already sold out. So bummed as it was to be a birthday present for my sis :(

Melanie
07-02-2014, 04:29 AM
Some were released June 30 & belle is already sold out. So bummed as it was to be a birthday present for my sis :(

Oh yes, the Princesses were released a little later. Was this online or at the resort that they are sold out?

Patti
07-29-2014, 07:27 PM
Disney Vacation Club A&A bracelets were released yesterday and are already sold out.

VWL Mom
07-29-2014, 07:49 PM
Disney Vacation Club A&A bracelets were released yesterday and are already sold out.

I saw that today :(

MargaretMessler
07-30-2014, 09:05 PM
What are the prices like on these?

Kenny1113
07-31-2014, 07:14 AM
I have been trying to get the tinkerbell one. Every time there is free shipping it is sold out. :( even when I check first thing. :(

Most are priced around $39

Patti
08-05-2014, 07:04 PM
I just saw a DVC A&A bracelet on ebay for $99.99! Yikes!! :eek: