PDA

View Full Version : Bounce Back Offers

4disneynuts
06-03-2014, 12:52 PM
Can anyone tell me who has recently stayed at Caribbean Beach if they have had any bounce back offers in your room?

4disneynuts
06-17-2014, 01:52 PM
Has anyone seen any bounce back offers in rooms yet?

miltimo5
06-17-2014, 01:57 PM
I havent noticed a bounce back offer for a while....

wdwaggie
06-17-2014, 02:15 PM
I've never seen one, hoping for one from our trip this September!:thumbsup:

IloveJack
06-17-2014, 04:27 PM
We just returned from Fort Wilderness a little over a week ago. As soon as I checked out, I got an email thanking us for our stay with a BB offer in it for a room discount (tiered) for a stay in the fall (Sept./Oct.) My mom (whose name wasn't on the ressie, but was on the Memory Maker) got a pin code in the mail for fall free dining when we got back.

DisNut
06-18-2014, 06:30 PM
We didn't think they had them anymore until we browsed thru the info that is on the small table in the room. It was "stuck" in the middle of the brochure that was there.

:mickey:

KODABEAR
06-19-2014, 10:33 AM
:vacation: We also have found the bounceback offer in the Disney info Book on the desk in the room. The last two years we contacted Karen from MJ while still at WDW and had her make our ressies using the bounceback. That way we got the great % off AND Karen took care of everything else! (Still would watch for discounts and when needed made changes for us). :cloud9:

4disneynuts
06-19-2014, 10:56 AM
:vacation: We also have found the bounceback offer in the Disney info Book on the desk in the room. The last two years we contacted Karen from MJ while still at WDW and had her make our ressies using the bounceback. That way we got the great % off AND Karen took care of everything else! (Still would watch for discounts and when needed made changes for us). :cloud9:

May I ask what the current Bounce Back offer was. Free dining?

mydisneygirls
06-19-2014, 11:42 AM
I believe as long as you book a return trip while you are there, you get an offer (and it usually includes free dining). Call reservations while there and they will tell you what dates they are offering the BB offer for.