PDA

View Full Version : People who have done FP+ for MSEP and Wishes

yankeesfan123
06-03-2014, 07:01 AM
For people who have done FP+ choices for MSEP and Wishes, how early did you show up to the reserved spot?

I'm not interested in what the time on the FP says, I want to know how early you actually showed up and if anyone was already lined up in front of you.

I know they don't give out many, but I'd hate to use FP for a parade and still get stuck in the second row behind someone.

Thanks!

JRocker
06-03-2014, 01:23 PM
We had fast passes for Wishes one night (two weeks ago) and I believe we showed up about fifteen minutes before show on the castle began.

It wasn't crowded, but to be honest, I'm not sure they could have found a worse viewing spot. We moved about in the rose garden area and there is really only a couple of unobstructed views, which only had room for fifteen or so people.

So, if you want an unobstructed view, skip the FP and find another spot, or get there the moment they start roping it off.

MyDisneyworld
06-03-2014, 10:56 PM
We just did the FP for wishes a few days ago and arrived about 20 minutes before the start. We were able to stand on the circle part a little ways down the hill against the fence. Our spot was fine and it beat waiting for over an hour just to have last minute people push you out of the way.