PDA

View Full Version : Rental Car Question

GreenBeetle
05-28-2014, 11:09 PM
Wondering if any of the local rental agencies will drop off/pick up a car at a Disney Resort during your stay?

Thanks friends. :mickey:

Fangorn
05-29-2014, 02:10 AM
The Enterprise location at the Royal Plaza near Downtown Disney does. I've used them a couple of times (and plan to use them again in October). I found them very helpful and easy to work with. I'm pretty sure that Alamo will also pick you up from their locations at the Car Care center and at the Dolphin.

Steve

faline
05-29-2014, 07:18 AM
You can also rent/drop off cars at the Car Care Center on Disney Property as well as at the Dolphin. Alamo and National are available at these locations.

Hertz has a car rental location at the Shades of Green - just across from the Poly.

GreenBeetle
05-29-2014, 11:23 AM
Thank You!! :thumbsup:

MargaretMessler
05-29-2014, 09:43 PM
Wondering if any of the local rental agencies will drop off/pick up a car at a Disney Resort during your stay?

Thanks friends. :mickey:

This is going back a few years, but there was a Budget location located inside one of the hotels in the DTD area (I think it was a Doubletree), it worked out great for us. We called when we arrived at the resort, the shuttle to bring us to get our car arrived at our resort (CBR) just a few minutes after we completed check-in